Grey Market Drugs

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Grey Market Drugs: Yea or Nea?

Sure, do whatever you want with your body
3
60%
No, you're still breaking the spirit of the law
1
20%
I'm confused. Legal...drugs?
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Grey Market Drugs

Post by losmar » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am

This thread was brought up in Comments about 7 yrs ago, it was spammed in by a bot or an over-zealous marketer recently so it rose to the top and got noticed again. I figure its a good topic to cover again; I wonder at the differences in people's mindsets there may be.

I personally have stayed away from drugs, including smoking anything ever. This is interesting to me b/c EVERYONE smokes here in Europe it seems, and more than half have some funky kind of weed it seems(which American friends of mine say is crap). I've encountered poppers which seem to have made the guy using them insane, still not sure on the before/after though as he really is crazy when he's on them, drinking and smoking all at the same time usually.

I wonder how others in the community are doing with their stories.

Oh, I've picked up alcohol, I don't get carried away with it but I am learning to enjoy pretty much any kind of beer...thankfully haven't had to deal with American beer in the last 6 months though to make that a challenge.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am

Smoked pot for a bit. DIdn't have much effect on me, so I decided to stick with the booze. You'll never see me do pills, or snorting/shooting up.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Gili » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am

I'm fairly open minded and will usually try most things once, never used a needle for anything though...is about the exception.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Gerien » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 am

I have a laundry list of substances and methods. You'd all likely be very afraid of me if I gave you the details. :roll:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by asoc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am

I drink a little. Rarely drink too much.
If sitting at home, I will frequently rather have a Pepsi or juice instead of a beer.
I stay away from shots for the most part. Although sometimes I can't get away from them. Like last year on my Birthday. Ended up at at the house of the parent of a friend of a friend. Cool guy, but once it was slipped that it was my birthday I couldn't refuse the shots him and his wife pored for me, lol. Nor the one that the waitress gave me for free at the bar earlier.

I tried smoking tobacco as a teenager a few times. Didn't really do it for me.

Ever since I was a teenager I have always had friends who smoked pot. I never did though. They never pressured me to try it. Occasionally I got asked and no one cared when I said no thanks.

One nice thing about not being a big drinker is that when you do drink you don't need to drink as much.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Gili » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am

asoc wrote: One nice thing about not being a big drinker is that when you do drink you don't need to drink as much.
Aint that the truth lol. I've cut down loads over the years...was a pretty heavy drinker. In fact this is the first new year where i haven't attempted to quit entirely as my holiday boozing was well under control. First time in well over 10 years.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Gerien » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Gili wrote:I've cut down loads over the years...was a pretty heavy drinker.
And the award for understatement of the year goes to...
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Gili » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 pm

yup, pretty much. Apparently my liver is fine ...so god knows what that is about. I guess i must be one of the lucky ones. Or perhaps my scottish ancestry gives me some kind of liver of steel!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:40 pm

LMAO


Hooray for trained livers! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Gili wrote:yup, pretty much. Apparently my liver is fine ...so god knows what that is about. I guess i must be one of the lucky ones. Or perhaps my scottish ancestry gives me some kind of liver of steel!
Eating raw livers of innocent children helps too.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm

i don't drink hardly ever maybe at New Years eve i can drink three American beers and get drunk lol.......

i stick with pot, i'm a pretty heavy smoker i tried a lot of drugs instead of listing them all i'll list what i didn't try.

1 PCP

And that's the list, i heard some real horror stories about PCP and afraid to try it had a couple of chances to try it but didn't bite, not even a nibble. Now days i stick with pot and i do diazepam i get prescribed the valium. In vegas and hawaii i was a meth head that's a bad drug i can tell you from first hand experience. Meth is so bad in hawaii that they should re-name the state to Ice-Land (Ice=Meth). If it wasn't for Hatama i'd be homeless on the street doing everything under the sun. Compared to other places pot in the states is very low quality, but provides me with a gentle high that i all so love........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Atla » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Never touched any drugs ,ever.

But I do drink some. Sometimes more than others. Heh.

I've been known to snort gunpowder out of a strippers butt crack though.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

It must of been another atla whom said in a old post that he tried pot a couple of times. And in another post by this other atla said he marked yes to if he ever tried marijuana in a police exam and they didn't hire him.

:P :P :P :P :P :lol: :P :P :P :P :o :shock: ;) :mrgreen:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Venus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

owly cant remember his name sometimes, but if it involves pot clearly he can remember everything u post:Pp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Stark
Lost Soul
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Stark » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I've done my fair share of drugs when I was younger. Pot, alcohol, meth, acid, mushrooms, cocaine you get the idea. Nothing with a needle. Needles scare me.

As I've gotten older there are 3 that I do.
I drink once in a great while, have a soft spot for tequila.....mmmm tequila.
Me and the wife will go pick shrooms once a year, take our annual camping trip and have a good time.
I also smoke pot on a regular basis. I'm a legal grower for my brother-in-law. It has become quite a hobby for me. Growing in hydroponics I have learned some pretty cool stuff. Getting one hell of a green thumb. :)

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Captain Ron » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

I drink occasionally and that's it. Never tried anything else. I have never really felt the need to do anything else.

I couldn't count on one hand the number of times I've been drunk. When I do drink it's between 1-4 drinks. Beer mostly, occasionally a shot or a margarita.

My cousins and I plan on heading to Ireland this spring and they drink a lot more than I do. I might have to start getting ready lol.

My main addiction is pop. But, as of last week I haven't had one, as opposed to 4 a day.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Although i used to do herion i never shot up i always smoked it the rich man style if you snort it it's in your body you can over dose and die, if you shoot it it's in your body you can over dose and die, but if you smoke it you pass out and live. Just wanted to make that clear i didn't in my first post here....

i'm curious what state do you live in Stark?
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Stark
Lost Soul
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Stark » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 pm

owly, I live in Oregon.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 pm

2cool, grow one for me.......
i know what you said about my Momma

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Immigrant » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Eating raw livers of innocent children helps too.
haggis does a body good!

a good bitter's my regular vice of choice as are any good spirits while the giggle weed depends on the quality of friends I can find at the time;p

heard storeis of shrooms in the northwest (while in Vancouver).. never tried it but sounds like an epic trip
My main addiction is pop.
stick with liqueur you'll live longer! lol that syrupy poison is corrosive as hell and can strip a corroded battery post down to bare metal in seconds (that's why soda cans have a plastic liner) and one of the stronger acids readily available.. worse yet if it's diet - can eat clean through all kinds of things. bulk up on anti-oxidants if that's your poison of choice;p (known some folks that wondered why they ended up on dialysis after burning their kidneys for years with that stuff.. scary what they will and wont 'let us' do)

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest