Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
Moderator: Staff
Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
Hey everyone! I thought I'd drop by and see how the community is going. I had talked to many of you over the years about school and wanted to give an update. I knew it would be hard to pick you all out individually, so I went with a thread.
Anyway, I am graduating from Vandy in May and getting ready to head to graduate school. I have been accepted to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in NYC for PhD studies in Cancer Biology. I'll most likely be attending this program, and my girlfriend (soon to be fiance-Link) will be going to medical school in NYC. It's a pretty sweet place and I'm excited to have such an opportunity.
So for those of you who have known me for the past.... DECADE... I grew up! Anyway, I should be around a bit to bs with you all in comments.
Anyway, I am graduating from Vandy in May and getting ready to head to graduate school. I have been accepted to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in NYC for PhD studies in Cancer Biology. I'll most likely be attending this program, and my girlfriend (soon to be fiance-Link) will be going to medical school in NYC. It's a pretty sweet place and I'm excited to have such an opportunity.
So for those of you who have known me for the past.... DECADE... I grew up! Anyway, I should be around a bit to bs with you all in comments.
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
hey man, sounds like its going well. best of luck to thee 
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
hey linky you grew up right under my eyes, the best to you
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
Little Bobby Bowman is all grown up.
You are like Letos first kid
You are like Letos first kid
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
Doctor Link. Has a nice ring too it. Congratulations buddy!
*tips the propaganda hat*
*tips the propaganda hat*
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
*tips hat
Congrats Link
Congrats Link
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
Good luck Link!
Grad school is interesting
You get paid nothing to work a lot
But in the end i hope its fruitful! Just finished my half way to my doctorate ;p and just figured out my thesis!
Though NYC will be a fun place to be a grad student! Too bad it seems like between the 2 of you, you'll be past broke.
Grad school is interesting
Though NYC will be a fun place to be a grad student! Too bad it seems like between the 2 of you, you'll be past broke.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
1. He's not youMickal Redwater wrote:Too bad it seems like between the 2 of you, you'll be past broke.
2. Because he's not you, he has a girlfriend he can rent out or even sell.
Oh, and welcome back, Link!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
Good to see you again, master Link, and good to hear all is well with ya!
And probably even better that you're back here so you can discuss furries and felching with the Gerien.
And probably even better that you're back here so you can discuss furries and felching with the Gerien.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
DR Link my knee soar could you write a prescription fpr 4 hundred oxycodone 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
lmfao
good luck Link and good to see you back! (doubt we'll be seeing much of you again once you start in the program but drop in once in a while!)
good luck Link and good to see you back! (doubt we'll be seeing much of you again once you start in the program but drop in once in a while!)
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
LINKY POOH! STOP GROWING UP ALREADY!
You're making me feel old dammit. I remember your first day of high school! Now you're graduating college and talking about a fiance?!?!?!
Congratulations sweety! You did good
You're making me feel old dammit. I remember your first day of high school! Now you're graduating college and talking about a fiance?!?!?!
Congratulations sweety! You did good
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
i dont think im gonna be able to call u doctor.
it would be like having to call steven mister or sir....
it would be like having to call steven mister or sir....
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
And we all know he's a woman!Venus wrote:i dont think im gonna be able to call u doctor.
it would be like having to call steven mister or sir....
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest