Captain Ron
Moderator: Staff
Re: Captain Ron
happy birthday!!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Captain Ron
ditto
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Captain Ron
happy b-day

Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Re: Captain Ron
Happy birthday, Ronnyboy!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Captain Ron
Birthdays are evil and have been shown to be the primary cause of aging
Re: Captain Ron
Have a good one, Won-won!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: Captain Ron
Sorry I'm late! Thanks everyone, and those who also posted on my Facebook page. Except for Steven. Talk of dildos on my age will not be tolerated.
Re: Captain Ron
My guess would be Steven, on Facebook. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest