Srebrenica is gays' fault
Moderator: Staff
Srebrenica is gays' fault
(Srebrenica is where 8000 muslims got massacred, it was a city under Dutch protection that got attacked by Serbs)
I'm going to pull an owly here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRy4MvVt ... r_embedded
Seriously, wtf? This makes no sense at all? How did he ever make it to 'general'? These kind of people destroy the world with their lies. I never believe Srebrenica fell because some soldiers were gay. And even less I believe the Dutch government saying that. This smells a lot like trying to stop gays from getting the same rights.
It's unimaginable for me that this kind of bullshit even gets heard, but apparently it's possibly across the pond. Sad. Really sad. Seems like you (sorry for the generalization, but I think you know what I mean) have reached a new low.
EDIT: might be better suited for 'Debates and Rants', feel free to move it.
I'm going to pull an owly here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRy4MvVt ... r_embedded
Seriously, wtf? This makes no sense at all? How did he ever make it to 'general'? These kind of people destroy the world with their lies. I never believe Srebrenica fell because some soldiers were gay. And even less I believe the Dutch government saying that. This smells a lot like trying to stop gays from getting the same rights.
It's unimaginable for me that this kind of bullshit even gets heard, but apparently it's possibly across the pond. Sad. Really sad. Seems like you (sorry for the generalization, but I think you know what I mean) have reached a new low.
EDIT: might be better suited for 'Debates and Rants', feel free to move it.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Just read the news on that today and was thinking about the same thing as you. I think the reaction of the Dutch government is spot on. It's ridiculous, scandalous, and unbefitting of a soldier, especially for one of his rank.
If one wants the world to think twice before giving the USA military support in wars like Iraq and Afghanistan, this is exactly what one needs to say as a high ranked retiree. Politically speaking I see two possibilities:
1. He is trying to achieve lessened support world wide to undermine Obama's position;
2. (more plausible) he's just a "homophobic" jackass who will come out some time soon.
If one wants the world to think twice before giving the USA military support in wars like Iraq and Afghanistan, this is exactly what one needs to say as a high ranked retiree. Politically speaking I see two possibilities:
1. He is trying to achieve lessened support world wide to undermine Obama's position;
2. (more plausible) he's just a "homophobic" jackass who will come out some time soon.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8575717.stm
I was looking for FOX's view on this, and surprisingly it had none...
I was looking for FOX's view on this, and surprisingly it had none...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Fox was too busy interrupting the president while he was answering their questions.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
jesus. do some people even turn their brain on.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
On the surface it sounds like the latter Nag, it's hard to envision the gain a retired general would garner from slagging the Dutch military and or those of alternate lifestyles.
The questions posed seemed directed specifically at alternate lifestyles as a potential weakness in military proficiency.
It smells, just not sure of the scent or it's direction atm.
A decently detailed news report Dossier Srebrenica
*edit
NIS-Dossier Srebrenica News Chronology from 06/12/93 - 03/04/04
The questions posed seemed directed specifically at alternate lifestyles as a potential weakness in military proficiency.
It smells, just not sure of the scent or it's direction atm.
A decently detailed news report Dossier Srebrenica
*edit
NIS-Dossier Srebrenica News Chronology from 06/12/93 - 03/04/04
Last edited by Sturm-II on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Things like this give me hope. The idiots are grasping at straws now. 
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Looks like more and more countries are opening there eyes to letting gays serve in there arm forces, i fore see our country opening it door too........Several countries - including Britain, Canada, Australia and Israel - allow openly gay people to serve in the armed services.
As far as that guy said, what bullshit he is grasping for straws. As a out sider looking in i'd say 'Come on America Wake up'.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
The idiots need to be heard so we can laugh in their face publically
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Grunt wrote:The idiots need to be heard so we can laugh in their face publically
Do tell me how the hell they end up high ranked though...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
People were afraid to laugh in their faces in the name of diversity being afraid of offending someone
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Riiiiiiiiiight... 
"Do we have enough morons in the army yet?"
- "We do. Mostly sargeants though."
"Crap. Not a single admiral or general?"
- "Nope, sorry"
"Then promote the homophobe, and do it quick!"
"Do we have enough morons in the army yet?"
- "We do. Mostly sargeants though."
"Crap. Not a single admiral or general?"
- "Nope, sorry"
"Then promote the homophobe, and do it quick!"
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Dutch ‘Pink Army’ to sue former U.S. general Sheehan over gay remarks
March 23rd, 2010 - 3:18 pm ICT by BNO News
THE HAGUE (BNO NEWS) — The Dutch Foundation ‘Pink Army’ on Monday said it will file a class action suit against former U.S. general John Sheehan over remarks that Dutch U.N. troops failed to prevent the 1995 Srebrenica genocide because of openly gay soldiers.
John Sheehan, a former NATO commander and senior Marine officer, made the controversial remarks at a U.S. Senate hearing on Thursday, in which he argued against plans to end a ban on allowing gays to serve openly in the U.S. military.
Sheehan said his claim was based on conversations with former Dutch Chief of Staff Henk van den Breemen. Van den Breemen, however, called the claim ‘total nonsense’ and denied ever having suggested that gays in the army might have played a role in the massacre.
Other Dutch leaders also strongly rejected the allegation.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
i don't even know who he was trying to help with that comment. somehow managed to make homophobes look WORSE...
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Whom ever has a gun and protecting me be he straight or gay i'm all for.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Majority of the Dutch parliament supports the Pink Army. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest