War video
Moderator: Staff
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
War video
So i found this during my aimless web surfing today, didn't see a link to it here yet
http://wikileaks.org/
http://wikileaks.org/
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: War video
War porn trying to incriminate the soldiers
Lets see some journalists are hanging out and interviewing known anti Iraqi forces
They are in the open with firearms present in a known war zone
I am supposed to feel sorry for the journalists and human shields when they get targeted
Lets see some journalists are hanging out and interviewing known anti Iraqi forces
They are in the open with firearms present in a known war zone
I am supposed to feel sorry for the journalists and human shields when they get targeted
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: War video
Wikileaks is an interesting website. I won't lie, it is intriguing. War crimes happen. People are punished.
Put a bunch of guys with guns over in a hostile work environment and then pretty much call them baby-killers and civilization-destroyers and you expect anything less?
In EVERY war there are casualties that did not have to die. It is sad but true. They are willfully murdered. This is not American Imperialism at play, it is human nature.
Iraqis were made aware of said plan. If they raise weapons during a time of heightened alert (i.e. the Occupation of Iraq) what the fuck did anyone think was going to happen, the Americans would have taken shots in the face before firing back.
I am no soldier but I would want more than a fucking video before casting aspersions on people in a place and job I cannot mentally conceptualize to a point of judging them.
Put a bunch of guys with guns over in a hostile work environment and then pretty much call them baby-killers and civilization-destroyers and you expect anything less?
In EVERY war there are casualties that did not have to die. It is sad but true. They are willfully murdered. This is not American Imperialism at play, it is human nature.
Orders are shoot those people. The Precious Liberal Faux Republican, Colon Powell, came up with a strategy that says, "Get them buggers to put their heads up so we can blows their heads off."They are in the open with firearms present in a known war zone
Iraqis were made aware of said plan. If they raise weapons during a time of heightened alert (i.e. the Occupation of Iraq) what the fuck did anyone think was going to happen, the Americans would have taken shots in the face before firing back.
I am no soldier but I would want more than a fucking video before casting aspersions on people in a place and job I cannot mentally conceptualize to a point of judging them.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: War video
I don't understand why they fired on the van helping the wounded guy. It seemed their actions were reasonable up until then. 'Serves them right for bringing their kids to a battle.' the gunner says at the end. I can only hope that there's a bit of guilt underneath this soldier talk (not that anyone deserves stuff like this plaguing their conscience - it's not like he willfully murdered children).
But yeah, war doesn't give you the option to do the right thing every time. It sucks. The army/gov sucks for not giving this video to reuters on request or informing the families what happened.
But yeah, war doesn't give you the option to do the right thing every time. It sucks. The army/gov sucks for not giving this video to reuters on request or informing the families what happened.
Re: War video
Tubs you must remember a tactic of the Arabs is to hide behind their kids while shooting at you
then declaring it a war crime that you shoot back and hit the kids they are hiding behind
No one wants to see those kids die except the people who are hiding behind them
America is the only nation on earth that supplies the enemy with propaganda
then declaring it a war crime that you shoot back and hit the kids they are hiding behind
No one wants to see those kids die except the people who are hiding behind them
America is the only nation on earth that supplies the enemy with propaganda
- Dyvim Tvar
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am
Re: War video
That's the 17 minute "let's see how much like vicious baby-killers we can make the armed forces appear" footage. The 40 minute unedited footage is a lot more revealing about the whole thing, frankly.
'Sup?
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: War video
Check back in a month, surly he'll have graced us with his presence again by then.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: War video
http://www.collateralmurder.com/ has the full version. Brings a bit more context - troops had come under fire in the area and there was a guy in the area with an RPG (which the gunner incorrectly identified as the camera man in the video).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest