FML

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

FML

Post by Gerien » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Divorce may be in the works.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: FML

Post by Grunt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 pm

who is FML
Who are they divorcing

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm

FML = Fuck My Life

I think Gerien is getting divorced.

I am very sorry to hear that.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by owly » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 am

i'm sorry Gerien
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: FML

Post by bigSparky » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 am

Doesn't matter who or what you are, divorce sucks universally. Sorry to hear it man. I'd love to give you the "as one door closes, another opens" and "there's always more fish in the sea" and "it gets easier with time" platitudes, but they didn't work for me when I got divorced. They are all pretty much true of course. They just really don't help much when you are in the middle of it. Take care of you first, and good luck.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: FML

Post by Grunt » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 am

have to agree that sux

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by TEVA » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 am

Sorry to hear that dude.
MY brother is going thr one right now also and its painful.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: FML

Post by Gerien » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 am

Still holding out hope while he yells at me. :cry:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by MoP » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 am

Didn't see this one coming, at all :(

Sorry to hear it, Gerien.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by Venus » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Really sorry to hear that Gerien. I hope things work out. Divorce sucks.
Just remember, we're here if you need to rant.:)

<Look I even capitalized stuff just for you, since I know it annoys you when I don't:Pp>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: FML

Post by Nato » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Aww, man. That is so disappointing and sad!

I hope you're able to reconcile. But if not, feel free to marry me.

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by Captain Ron » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 am

I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: FML

Post by Gerien » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 am

Nato wrote:I hope you're able to reconcile. But if not, feel free to marry me.
But I want kids. ;)

Still not good, but steps are being made at reconciliation. Of course, I still could end up moving across country alone for a new job - which I interview for on May 4, so there is at least some good news.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Kenos
Lost Soul
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: FML

Post by Kenos » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 pm

hope it all works out

of course if it does not just remember: you can't make them love you, but you can make them pay

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by TEVA » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 pm

I hope you get both hubby and job.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by owly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

all the best Gerien
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: FML

Post by Gerien » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 am

Bad again. Why is it so hard to just love someone?
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by TEVA » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:40 am

Love is precious thing to have and to fight for.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by owly » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Love is on a slippery sliding slope, you have to have steady footing
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: FML

Post by Nato » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 am

We all know relationships take work, but I don't think loving someone SHOULD be hard. So. You know. Make sure you're taken care of.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest