Going to church is boring!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Kethry
Beautiful
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
Location: Actionville, FL
Contact:

Re: Going to church is boring!

Post by Kethry » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 am

MoP wrote:
Well, actually, they were into older men, literally, but that was because they were forced to.
LOL OMG. That was horribly hilarious. I'm going to hell for laughing at that (not like I wasn't ALREADY going, but still!). XD
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Going to church is boring!

Post by MoP » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:34 pm

This explains it all!

Image
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Going to church is boring!

Post by Nagash » Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 am

Nice one. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest