Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nether » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Picture Time!

Post by losmar » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

HDog, you really were starting to seem as though you were losing your beard on your chin... How is that going now anyways? Crisis averted?

I definitely love the whistling bit!

I'll see about getting a pic of me up before I get all clean-shaven for the family pic Saturday.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests