Boy feared floating away in homemade balloon found
Moderator: Staff
Re: Boy feared floating away in homemade balloon found
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Boy feared floating away in homemade balloon found
Hey, there's no reason to impugn Walmart. Its a successful American business that many of us -- that don't live in trailers -- shop at from time to time.Gerien wrote:Not while shopping at a Walmart. Talk about trash.
Re: Boy feared floating away in homemade balloon found
Save more, live better, right? Made in China is just as good, dagnabit!
Are we never to learn that Socialism has its roots in envy and in nothing else?
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.
Re: Boy feared floating away in homemade balloon found
Hello new site and people from back in the day. I too live next to the center of this story and have covered it some on my site, InTheory.TV
On the afternoon after the sheriff’s news conference where it was revealed there would be charges filed against the Heene parents I interviewed some of the media camped outside of the Heene household. The family was not home. I ask them what they think of covering this non-story and why aren’t they covering something else like the declining value of the dollar among other questions.
Investigating the Media’s stakeout of Balloon Boy’s home
http://www.intheory.tv/2009/10/investig ... boys-home/
On the afternoon after the sheriff’s news conference where it was revealed there would be charges filed against the Heene parents I interviewed some of the media camped outside of the Heene household. The family was not home. I ask them what they think of covering this non-story and why aren’t they covering something else like the declining value of the dollar among other questions.
Investigating the Media’s stakeout of Balloon Boy’s home
http://www.intheory.tv/2009/10/investig ... boys-home/
A FoC
Re: Boy feared floating away in homemade balloon found
Non-story covers it just great. 
But if people keep jumping on 'news' like this, we'll keep getting more of it.
But if people keep jumping on 'news' like this, we'll keep getting more of it.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest