so what did ya get??
Moderator: Staff
Re: so what did ya get??
lol
i think he ment the other way around but hahahaha, we all know what you was thinking.....
i think he ment the other way around but hahahaha, we all know what you was thinking.....
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: so what did ya get??
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Keep wet dreaming buddy!
Keep wet dreaming buddy!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: so what did ya get??
lmfao atla u walked right into that one..
and mav, believe me, i usually appreciate things that are important to me when i get them, id never lose them...gotta wait for the matching necklace right?:>
and mav, believe me, i usually appreciate things that are important to me when i get them, id never lose them...gotta wait for the matching necklace right?:>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: so what did ya get??
i remember that 'Prince' song "in through the out door" or something like that...... 
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: so what did ya get??
I got blue balls and a watch
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: so what did ya get??
I got to spend a few days in Marseille, FR with a friend's family since I wasn't able to go home. I haven't had so much wine before nor have I ever averaged 4-5 hr-long dinners. It was awesome, now I just need to figure out how to thank them.
Other than that, I got a cool chocolate bar from an Italian girl, emails from friends, and soon a box from home(I think). I really only asked for a bit of financial help while I attempt to tutor English enough for cash to live off of while still in France...It'll be interesting, that's for sure.
Here's the link to most of the pics from the trip.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Borsvold/Ch ... directlink
Other than that, I got a cool chocolate bar from an Italian girl, emails from friends, and soon a box from home(I think). I really only asked for a bit of financial help while I attempt to tutor English enough for cash to live off of while still in France...It'll be interesting, that's for sure.
Here's the link to most of the pics from the trip.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Borsvold/Ch ... directlink
Re: so what did ya get??
losmar all I got was signup page not your pictures?
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: so what did ya get??
i had no probz Teva and wow what a beautiful country
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: so what did ya get??
Its working now for me...pretty place to visit. I wish I could visit there.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: so what did ya get??
Apparently Hookers got no Christmas Spirit and well wishes for man kind eh?Nether wrote:I got blue balls and a watch
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: so what did ya get??
No holiday freebies down on J-block =/
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: so what did ya get??
Apparently none of us have Wretch's charm...
I arrived there Christmas Eve, it was raining; first thing I was told is that it -never- rains down there. It is beautiful, but I think Belgian(Flemmish) cities take the cake though(thankfully Sint Niklaas is just a 75k person village).
Oh, and granted I've not been around much of France I think the best architecture is on the Eastern border. I'm in Nancy and its apparently the birthplace of art nouveau. Makes for some really cool stuff if you know how to look for it and find the right streets. In Brest, where I was in the summer, only 2.5 buildings survived WW2 and couple that with it being a major shipbuilding port back in the day they didn't rebuild it to look nice; not like St. Malo was(Nagash, you got pics of it?).
I arrived there Christmas Eve, it was raining; first thing I was told is that it -never- rains down there. It is beautiful, but I think Belgian(Flemmish) cities take the cake though(thankfully Sint Niklaas is just a 75k person village).
Oh, and granted I've not been around much of France I think the best architecture is on the Eastern border. I'm in Nancy and its apparently the birthplace of art nouveau. Makes for some really cool stuff if you know how to look for it and find the right streets. In Brest, where I was in the summer, only 2.5 buildings survived WW2 and couple that with it being a major shipbuilding port back in the day they didn't rebuild it to look nice; not like St. Malo was(Nagash, you got pics of it?).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest