Grey Market Drugs

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Grey Market Drugs: Yea or Nea?

Sure, do whatever you want with your body
3
60%
No, you're still breaking the spirit of the law
1
20%
I'm confused. Legal...drugs?
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5

tubs
Wayfarer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by tubs » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:46 am

Immigrant makes a good point. Soda is just as bad for your health as Beer. I'd argue Soda is worse because high fructose corn syrup encourages appetite leading to obesity and other health issues. The sweeteners in 'diet' drinks have a similar effect on the body.

If your health/weight is important to you then stay off the pop!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 am

Pop with caffeine is addicting and should/is considered a drug......
i know what you said about my Momma

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by losmar » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 am

I can relate to not being drunk much either Captain Ron, I've been drunk once; I saved a round of a fliip-cup tourney... and most of the next. The lesson learned was if you're going for too much make sure to puke early and get back in the game ti win it.

Pop is good I figure, just don't neglect the other parts of a good diet and exercise. I don't drink much pop here now though b/c of cost, its so much more readily available and convenient back home. Cherry Coke here in France doesn't have the same great taste as back home though...

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 am

losmar wrote:Cherry Coke here in France doesn't have the same great taste as back home though...

That's because they have proper wines, which have spoiled your tastebuds. You now recognise Cherry Coke for the crap it actually is. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:41 am

Great, you just ruined the poor man's world. Tssk!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Venus » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:28 pm

im addicted to coke zero.
:(

i used to drink ALOT lol
nowdays i only drink socially, and even then its rare

maybe four times a year. and i havent been actually drunk in about three years now.

:>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Captain Ron » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Immigrant, that's why I'm giving it up. I know there are plenty of people who drink more pop/soda than me, but I was drinking it way too much. So I'm going to cut it out completely. I have about 5-7 cups of coffee a week. I'm trying to eat healthier and get in shape. Let's see how things go.

I love pop so much though, it won't be that east. Thursday will be a week, it hasn't been too bad so far.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Venus wrote:im addicted to coke zero.
:(

i used to drink ALOT lol
nowdays i only drink socially, and even then its rare

maybe four times a year. and i havent been actually drunk in about three years now.

:>


Coke Zero tastes silly. But as men who think Coke Light is gay are its target audience, I can see why you like it. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 pm

i love Mountain Dew i heard somewhere that i has the highest amount of caffeine out of all the soda's/pop........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Venus wrote:im addicted to coke zero.
Coca-Cola's marketing campaign for Zero was very focused on persuading men to get addicted...

oh. wait. never mind.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Venus » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm

asshats!@
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
bvaughan
Traveler
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Location: Wilmington,NC

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by bvaughan » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Stark wrote:owly, I live in Oregon.
Dude some of the best pot in the country comes from oregon, I love going out there for concerts and what not, i always know there's gonna be some really good smoke around :mrgreen:

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Immigrant » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 am

nothing better than good weed except free weed via 2nd hand smoke;p

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by TEVA » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:35 am

The only drug I have tried is pot all it did for me was make me hungry and sleepy. I dont drink cant stand beer or vodka eeew.


I do take prescription drugs on the daily bases .
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by owly » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 am

i'm curious what drugs you taking Teva you don't have to answer if you don't want to.......

i take:

lithium
seroquel (6 hundred dollars for a month supply)
benztropine
haloperidol
diazepam(Valium)
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by TEVA » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 am

I take the following
Geodon ($2000 for month supply i getit for free cause I cant afford tobuy it)
Methadone
gabapentin
metformin
Lisoperil
vytorin
was taking janamet for diabetes but doc took me off cause my numbers are low and I lost 90 pounds.
If I do good the next 6 months she will lower metformin or take me off it completely.
So my diabetes is under control.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:52 am

I take the following:

women.

It's good.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:56 am

MoP wrote:I take the following:

women.

It's good.

Me too. Women and booze.


*nodnods*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 am

All dutchmen take booze. And then they sell it on. You can trick the average American into drinking Heineken, but we belgies know better!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 am

You want Heineken too, that's why you guys stopped producing Stella and Jupiler. :roll: ;)


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8469153.stm
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest