Say ello to the new Spidy

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Say ello to the new Spidy

Post by Nagash » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

owly wrote:A triple post not many people can pull it off........
Anyone can pull that off. Most of us consider it spam-cheating though.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Say ello to the new Spidy

Post by owly » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey

Those wasn't spam post each post relates to the thread........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Say ello to the new Spidy

Post by MoP » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 am

owly wrote:Hey

Those wasn't spam post each post relates to the thread........
Slacker!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Say ello to the new Spidy

Post by asoc » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:40 pm

owly wrote:A triple post not many people can pull it off........

The last links i left was the new captain america movie coming out nexted year, and the other is info about the new thor movie that's in the works..........

Now this next link is about the new Thunder Cats movie(the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_npg6PF ... r_embedded
Owly, I just have to ask this, do you realize that is not a real movie trailer? for the Thundercats movie... It is just a combo of a bunch of different movies etc.

I can never tell if you seriously believe some of the things you post:-p

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Say ello to the new Spidy

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

I think he usually does. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest