My Life in Boojy Hell

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Nagash » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 am

owly wrote:ty i was wondering. i would pay good money for a weed that makes me comatose on the couch, thirsty but unable to get up for a glass of water.........

Never thought you to be a masochist.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Masochist? No way i'm into as less pain as possible.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 am

I can say i was too stoned to feel anything but thirsty. Desperately desperately thirsty.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Sturm » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 am

Noobie weeders.... :lol:
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 am

When i was a noobie smoker in hawaii i would get stoned and just sit there to affaid to look at anybody lol gawd i miss the quality of hawaiian weed...........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 am

NOOBIE SMOKER?? 'ta loca vato'. Aunty Maven has smoked enugh pot in her day to know when it is tme to throw in the roach and pick up the bottle for good.

Besides, I am a grandmother. I have to start looking all respectable now.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 am

i'm a grandfather and i toke nothing cures depression like weed does and i'm manic........

Soon i'll be in vegas and it's going to be legal there real soon........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 am

Only if you get a card, and trust me, it is NOT as easy or as cheap as everyone makes it.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 am

i'm going to get me one :twisted:

To be truthful this is the first time i heard anything about a 'card'.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 am

What? You heard that we are all a bunch of unwashed hippees smoking pot and preachy peace and love? HAH! Trust me, this is a good old boy state. It is one of the reasons I moved here, got sick of Cali's liberal bullshit. Pot is NOT legal and frankly, never will be. You can get a card if a doctor says you would benefit from medical marijuana, but it won't be cheap or easy and you will jump through hoops. BUT if you ask right nicely while you are here, I will hook you up with a friend who is a doctor and pretty sympathetic to the cause and cause he is a friend he probably won't charge you anything (THOSE visits are NOT covered by insurance and are usually $300.00 plus)

http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-get-a-medi ... juana-card
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 am

This is a site with the list of steps and fees:

http://www.medicalcannabisconsultantsof ... &Itemid=29

ANd this is the full statute:

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-453a.html

OH! One tip I wish I had before I moved here is the Nevada DMV does NOT accept I.D. from other states as proof of identity. You need a passport, or a DD2-14 or birth certificate. And you WILL have to take the driving test again.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 am

i glad i checked the boards before i went to bed, good news and wow it's pretty simple to get a card........

i got 50 bucks

and i might ask to hook me up with your friend 300$ can do..........

tyty
i know what you said about my Momma

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by mogami » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 am

Mav when I get back from Afghanistan....will you marry me? I am an old fart but we could drink at the VFW from opening to close.
Remember what the Freak Brothers said....Smoking dope and drinking is like pissing into the wind.
Well all I want to do when I get back is ride my Harley and then drink beer
(well play chess and darts)
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 am

A guy in uniform? Hell yes, but you would have to agree to be part of my male harem and talk my husband into it.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by mogami » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am

Hi, Ah crap If I had known you were married I would never have posted such a thing. I don't do harems but I also don't do married women. I am sincerely sorry.

(Do you have any single friends?)
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 am

Why yes I do! And one is really funny and really saracastic, and she IS 420 friendly, drinks like an old sailor and I do believe is currently a red head! She posts here as Sylandra, and her rules are

1. Can't be shorter (she is 6')
2. MUST be funny
3. Can NEVER call her a dumb cunt housewife (she has at least two degrees)
4. Must be ok with tattoos
5. Must NOT flip out about her prosthetic leg
6. Must allow her to take mostly naked pictures of you in parts of your uniform to share with her good friends. Umm.. let's keep that one to ourselves for a bit, she may be .. shy about it

Knowing higher math is a big plus.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by mogami » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 am

1. Can't be shorter (she is 6') I was 5 10 when I went to Iraq and 5 8 when I came back
2. MUST be funny That depends on her sense of humor
3. Can NEVER call her a dumb cunt housewife (she has at least two degrees) I never insult women especially ones who want to see me naked
4. Must be ok with tattoos I have 1 tattoo. A Stauton Chess knight
5. Must NOT flip out about her prosthetic leg Why would that bother anyone?
6. Must allow her to take mostly naked pictures of you in parts of your uniform to share with her good friends. Umm.. let's keep that one to ourselves for a bit, she may be .. shy about it
A picture is worth a thousand words. She should keep them to herself because for a 54 year old I am a stud puppy

Knowing higher math is a big plus See my sig if she knows Maxwell we will have something to talk about while I recover
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Nagash » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 am

mogami wrote:A picture is worth a thousand words. She should keep them to herself because for a 54 year old I am a stud puppy

54 and still a puppy? Let me guess: next thing you'll tell us that you can't stop wagging your "tail"? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Venus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm

lol you people are nuts:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Nagash » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Do not encourage the puppy to mention his nuts, love.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest