Man, not me. I never huffed anything at random. I did ... well... more experimenting than was good for me, but everything I used was designed to be used in an illegal fashion.
Mostly I was a fry baby.
I hate hand sanitiser
Moderator: Staff
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Lilim Savanant
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: england
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
I've heard snorting french frys can really mess you up. It's all fun and games till one gets lodged in your brain.Lady Maven wrote:Mostly I was a fry baby.
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
All amateurs compared to old Ozzy.

Rolling Stone, July 6-10, 2000, p. 114 wrote:. . . he has shot up a henhouse full of chickens and killed a whole gang of cats and snorted a line of ants like they were a line of cocaine and bitten the head off a bat, and catapulted meat (stomach and intestines, mostly) into his audience."
Ozzy rules.The Dirt wrote:According to the Motley Crue biography The Dirt, on one of the Ozzy's tours, Motley Crue was the opening acts for the shows. While standing outside, Ozzy peed on the pavement. He then got down on all fours and lapped up the pee like a dog. He then told Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue bassist) to pee on the pavement and lick it up just as he did. Nikki peed on the ground and got down and just as he stuck his tongue out, Ozzy beat him to it.. Nikki was shocked. Then Ozzy took a straw out of someone's drink and saw some ants. He bent down to the ground and snorted the ants right up like a fancy drug.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
(nominated for best sigline of the yr award!)If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests