Saving up for a ring

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Saving up for a ring

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

I spent some time researching diamonds. And yeah, there are ways to cut costs on diamonds. For example you can get more surface area at less clarity cheaper than a small shiny one. Etc.

I bought the band and than picked the diamond from the ones they had.

And they were nice enough to size it twice for me. It was originally a 4, than I had it dropped to a 3.5, than worried that it might not fit, I had it raised to a 4. (Cause it's better to have it a little to big than a little to small so she can't put it on. Resizing is a PITA afterwards...we still ain't made it off the mountain to have that done yet.)
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest