i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Then keep my number so you can call when you get close
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
Lady Maven wrote:Of course she is a grandparent. She is old. Like REALLY fucking old.
Almost as old as Venus?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
That's a cute daughter, Naggie! I'd like to meet the mother, cause I know she hasn't got the looks from you! 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
*grin*
We can do a partner swapping if you like.
We can do a partner swapping if you like.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
I'll decide after I met her :p
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
i'll play but my partner is a blow up doll
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Hmmm, no thanks.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
MoP, you are SO judgmental. What do you have against latex Americans??
Well... except that Owly has been using it...
Well... except that Owly has been using it...
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
The fact that it's American?Lady Maven wrote:MoP, you are SO judgmental. What do you have against latex Americans??
Well... except that Owly has been using it...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
omg im not old
im not a grandmother:(
im not a grandmother:(
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: i'm very troubled
Of course not, dear...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
Not yet but you soon will beVenus wrote:omg im not old
im not a grandmother:(
Any day now i'll be gone for a long while, i'm going to miss you guys i'll be back someday to leave more links that nobody will click lol.............
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Ya'll watch that grandma being old shit.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
We should just type smaller, then these oldies can't read it
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
Venus is old. Grandmas can be youngish too (as young as 30 I guess).Lady Maven wrote:Ya'll watch that grandma being old shit.
²MoP wrote:We should just type smaller, then these oldies can't read it
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
How old will your daughter be if you become grandfather at 30?Nagash wrote: Grandmas can be youngish too (as young as 30 I guess).
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
With out doing the math i'd say well my gut will say 11
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled

i have nothing to say i just wanted to post that smiley lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Now thats just awesome..lol
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest