i'm very troubled

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 am

Well, I am a ripe old 41 and would be a grandmother twice over if the first one had made it into the world.

My mother however was 33 when I made her a grandmother the first time.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Sylandra » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 am

I'm 48, and my Mom was 34 when she became a grandma. I was 42 when I became one. Still freaks me out that I AM one!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm

MoP wrote:
Nagash wrote: Grandmas can be youngish too (as young as 30 I guess).
How old will your daughter be if you become grandfather at 30? :D

Five. Should that happen, I am not lethal enough though. But as I keep Belgians away from her, she should be fine. ;)

Lady Maven wrote:Well, I am a ripe old 41
Ripe for the picking?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nether » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 am

More like ripe for the juicing
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Kinky!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Not so much kinky.

Some women age like fine wine.

I am aging like milk.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:15 pm

So you got all sour and a second skin appeared on you after someone heated you too much?

Eww. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by MoP » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 am

At least you're getting more compact and less fluid. You'll have to cope with the green and hairy part, though.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Sylandra » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 am

She's already hairy.

Now she can call it a "milk moustache".
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 am

hmmph, MY milkshake brings all the amoeba's to the yard.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Your what?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Sylandra » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 am

I don't feel at all well. Lactose intolerance, no doubt.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 pm

LOL, it is a song Nagash. A naughty song. Not derogatory necessarily, but naughty. But it goes "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by MoP » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 pm

I think he knows the song. It's his favourite kind of music.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 am

Now I'm googling it, demmit!


*googles*


My findings are:

1. The song sucks. Upon hearing it, I realised that I knew the tune, but obviously never paid much attention to the lyrics. If you can call it lyrics.
2. Richard Cheese did a fine job improving it in his cover.
3. The meaning of the word makes no sense.
4. Urban dictionary has a good entry on it.
Urban Dictionary wrote:My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 am

It means in todays vernacular one of two things. A woman's sexual prowess, or a handjob depending on the context. In this case, I would say definitely a handjob.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm

In the case of that Kelis woman, neither would fit though. For she has no sexual prowess and as her touch makes any cock shrivel, she cannot give handjobs. Nor would any boys come to her yard.

The moral of this story is, of course, that even women who age like milk and now are all sour and hairy would get more boys to the yard that Kelis. Ergo, shake your milk factories and see what happens!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by bigSparky » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 am

I'd go to her yard and would most definitely be un-shriveled when I got there.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 am

MY yard, ir kelis's? ;>
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by bigSparky » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 am

Well, I was thinking Kelis but since yer offering...

I doubt either of ya would want me in your yard though. I'm getting pretty worn out.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest