I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Do they make you watch 'Wonder Pets'? ;p
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
oh gawd 'wonder pets' when my grandson is over we put that on and other kid shows......
WHAT'S GOING TO WORK....TEAM WORK
WHAT'S GOING TO WORK....TEAM WORK
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
no i get to watch wizards of waverly place and suite life of zack and cody and
drake and josh!!!
drake and josh!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Not fair.
But I think your kids are a mite older! Cartoons today are just plain creepy. And 3D mickey mouse? EW.
And Owly, "This is SEWIOUS!"
But I think your kids are a mite older! Cartoons today are just plain creepy. And 3D mickey mouse? EW.
And Owly, "This is SEWIOUS!"
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You guys are lucky, you still get to watch the fun shows with the younger kids.
Degrassi, for starters. And the Secret Life of an American Teenager....THAT show will give you nightmares, trust me. Then, just to REALLY make me wonder about the future of our species, our oldest daughter is addicted to trashy MTV/VH-1 shows like Tough Love, and Charm School, and MY all-time favorite, I Love New York, and Rock of Love.... *shuddertwitch* She claims it's because she can put her brain in "park" and just let the garbage flow, but I just don't understand it all.... LOL.
I just wish the girls shared my love for sci-fi/fantasy, but at least my son geeks out with me to Sanctuary and Fringe and Dr Who, Torchwood, Primeval and all them fun shows.
Just you wait, Venus. It gets worse....WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse....no i get to watch wizards of waverly place and suite life of zack and cody and
drake and josh!!!
Degrassi, for starters. And the Secret Life of an American Teenager....THAT show will give you nightmares, trust me. Then, just to REALLY make me wonder about the future of our species, our oldest daughter is addicted to trashy MTV/VH-1 shows like Tough Love, and Charm School, and MY all-time favorite, I Love New York, and Rock of Love.... *shuddertwitch* She claims it's because she can put her brain in "park" and just let the garbage flow, but I just don't understand it all.... LOL.
I just wish the girls shared my love for sci-fi/fantasy, but at least my son geeks out with me to Sanctuary and Fringe and Dr Who, Torchwood, Primeval and all them fun shows.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
im NOt watching degrassi
that show is retarded
and secret life of an american teenager
i have an 11 year old whos goin on 25.
i found out she had been watching it so i caught up with what i missed online and now we have to watch it together in case she has questions
<i believe in answering their questions truthfully instead of putting it off till they are older, some parents dont do that though>
anyway, i got kinda hooked on it, some parts are actually ok
but they get mad at me cause i constantly make fun of grace and jack lol
and amys a whiney little bitch
that show is retarded
and secret life of an american teenager
i have an 11 year old whos goin on 25.
i found out she had been watching it so i caught up with what i missed online and now we have to watch it together in case she has questions
<i believe in answering their questions truthfully instead of putting it off till they are older, some parents dont do that though>
anyway, i got kinda hooked on it, some parts are actually ok
but they get mad at me cause i constantly make fun of grace and jack lol
and amys a whiney little bitch
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
The last blind date I went on was just bad, it went from a date to an ordeal.
First off, now I'm not the pickiest of people but you can call me pigheaded or what have you but when I saw her I cringed. 5'10"ish and probably 500 lbs. (turns out the date set up was a prank by a friend of mine).
Now I should have just walked the other way but I decided to be the nice guy, we ate, talked and whatnot. She seemed like a nice enough gal, but I'm sorry she was simply much too large. After dinner she wanted to go back to her place and I politely declined. This is where it went bad. It seemed to end ok that night but she somehow got ahold of my phone number and wouldn't stop calling, stalked me online, in person, and in general just wouldn't leave me alone. She even got ahold of my folks number and called them!
It took me about 2 weeks to finally be rid of her. I don't think I'll be going on any blind dates anymore.
First off, now I'm not the pickiest of people but you can call me pigheaded or what have you but when I saw her I cringed. 5'10"ish and probably 500 lbs. (turns out the date set up was a prank by a friend of mine).
Now I should have just walked the other way but I decided to be the nice guy, we ate, talked and whatnot. She seemed like a nice enough gal, but I'm sorry she was simply much too large. After dinner she wanted to go back to her place and I politely declined. This is where it went bad. It seemed to end ok that night but she somehow got ahold of my phone number and wouldn't stop calling, stalked me online, in person, and in general just wouldn't leave me alone. She even got ahold of my folks number and called them!
It took me about 2 weeks to finally be rid of her. I don't think I'll be going on any blind dates anymore.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Poor Kain.
And V, "secret life of an american teenager"? Do explain
And V, "secret life of an american teenager"? Do explain
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I'm not Venus, but I saw this earlier than she did, so I get to zing in the reply:
http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/ ... age_Detail
Around here, the phrase "This one time, at Band Camp...." took on whole new meanings....especially with two musically-inclined females in the home. But that phrase came from American Pie.
http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/ ... age_Detail
Around here, the phrase "This one time, at Band Camp...." took on whole new meanings....especially with two musically-inclined females in the home. But that phrase came from American Pie.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Err.... so you do 'alternative stuff' with your flutes too?
That show sounds awfully moralistic btw.
That show sounds awfully moralistic btw.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Awfully moralistic as in... lame?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Yeah, that too.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I don't know why but I've been obsessed with the ... in my posts lately, odd...
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
At least you're not having Asoc count the dots, like ole Vircheh used to do. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
ROFL. Hey did we just hi-jack another thread?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
There's no such thing as hi-jacking threads.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Indeed so. In a few hours, Atla will barge in and rant something about how he's going to propose. We'll respond on that again.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Or on something else, but respond we will!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Proposing?!

~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest