Post
by Mickal Redwater » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Well final result of all this, because its finally to an end.
Polish girl and i are good friends and hang out all the time, but aren't sure if anything else will come of it, especially now.
The other girl, the redhead, and I have been kinda having this fling for months now. More emotional then physical, no sex, but basically anything else. Mostly we just cuddle and talk a lot. She hardly can come see me cause of strict persons (for good reasons sometimes, crazy for others) and i've been away, so much of our relationship was based on talking.
However she's very manipulative. MoP will confirm that. She uses me, she still sees her ex-boyfriend, texts him and calls him while visiting me. her ex is a jerk who basically hits her and treats her like crap and they fight every day about me. I told her to leave him and date me, she won't and she won't date me cause i'm not christian, however her sister says that even without believing in God, i'm much more a christian than that other jerk every would be (she is a firm believer that i'm the nicest guy in the world, which i think for the most part is true, i live my life trying to do only the best for everyone...).
So i've finally decided to end it. I've tried 2 times before, but every time she manipulates me right back into it. This time i must stand my ground and end it.
I hate being manipulated, but it happens too often. People take advantage of my good nature. I hope this goes well, i'm nervous. I really care about her and want ot see her get her life back on track, with or without me, i just worry that by me ending this she'll go back full-force to dating that jerk.
I hate hurting people. Doign the right thing when it hurts both partys always feels so wrong, even though I know its the right hting to do without any doubt.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever