Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nagash » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 am

They have laws in Mexico?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Nether » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 pm

I think so
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.

Post by Atla » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Yes, and those are things that -I- get to do to her!

Mwhahahaha!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest