You have a hobby? Share them here
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Hobbies?
Shooting - Competitively and Hunting (Militarily it sucks)
Receiving Fellatio
Amateur Gunsmithing
Working Out
Shooting - Competitively and Hunting (Militarily it sucks)
Receiving Fellatio
Amateur Gunsmithing
Working Out
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
I don't mean flirting in that way. I meant, i pick up mmo's play with them for a couple of weeks and generally get bored and move on to the next oneLady Maven wrote:That is why I can't play those games any more. They seem like just an excuse for people to cheat ion their spouses. Is that fair?I video game also, which is mainly flirting with various mmo's,
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Remember Gili, no matter how good she looks some man somewhere is sick of putting up with her shit.
Atla, you are likely the only one left who will appreciate this, have you seen the NRA store's historic ammo box with the first shoot on it? I swear it was enough to make me choke up a little. I really want one.
Atla, you are likely the only one left who will appreciate this, have you seen the NRA store's historic ammo box with the first shoot on it? I swear it was enough to make me choke up a little. I really want one.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Nope ain't seen it. Shoot me a link.
I'm not a fan of the NRA to be honest. Bunch of pansies who'd rather compromise than actually promote the Second Amendment.
But I do go to their "Friends of the NRA" banquets. First off, they got hotties running the show. Second off, they usually have a dozen firearms you can win and leave with. Third, did I mention the hotties?
At those banquets all proceeds go to local shooting sports, 4H programs, and such. So I'd don't mind dropping a few hundred bucks each time I go.
Other than that... JPFO or GOA for the WIN!
I'm not a fan of the NRA to be honest. Bunch of pansies who'd rather compromise than actually promote the Second Amendment.
But I do go to their "Friends of the NRA" banquets. First off, they got hotties running the show. Second off, they usually have a dozen firearms you can win and leave with. Third, did I mention the hotties?
At those banquets all proceeds go to local shooting sports, 4H programs, and such. So I'd don't mind dropping a few hundred bucks each time I go.
Other than that... JPFO or GOA for the WIN!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Oh man the shoots are AWESOME!! If you have never gone you should, they make the banquets look taaammme!!!
And yeah, it has sort of become like the ACLU. Lots of shield rattling but no sword (or as my grandfather used to say "all fart no shit"). But it was the first membership card I ever had just in my name and I hasve been a member since.
http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product.asp ... HO%2022099
The box has the original Creedmoor crest.
And yeah, it has sort of become like the ACLU. Lots of shield rattling but no sword (or as my grandfather used to say "all fart no shit"). But it was the first membership card I ever had just in my name and I hasve been a member since.
http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product.asp ... HO%2022099
The box has the original Creedmoor crest.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
A new hobby seems to have cropped up: Rock Concert promoter.
I invited my primary band to play at my college, which they did last month.
Now I'm getting emails from bands, even those out of state, offering to play at my college for beer and peanuts.
I should have negotiated with my first booking agent a bit more - I paid $1000 to bring that band here.
I invited my primary band to play at my college, which they did last month.
Now I'm getting emails from bands, even those out of state, offering to play at my college for beer and peanuts.
I should have negotiated with my first booking agent a bit more - I paid $1000 to bring that band here.
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
lol i can see in my mind rock bands groveling at your feet 
edit/
i just got in the mail ironman 2 and the third matrix 3 and lotr movies
edit/
i just got in the mail ironman 2 and the third matrix 3 and lotr movies
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Oh i also got today "Chriss Angels" mind freak platinum Magic kit with over 250 tricks and i went ahead and got his levitation dvd, soon i'll be able to float in front of my friends to thier amazement.
Merry Christmas to me
Edit/i can now levitate, it only cost me 40 bucks lol i watched a 5 minute dvd and boom i now levitate......
Merry Christmas to me
Edit/i can now levitate, it only cost me 40 bucks lol i watched a 5 minute dvd and boom i now levitate......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Jez, if you like Blues Rock then I need to promote BBQ Bob and the Spareribs
http://www.bbq-bob.com/
Mainly because he is family(though I haven't seen him since I was a lot younger, but I love his music. They play mainly in NY and New Jersey nowadays.
My hobbies are collecting Comic Books. I started in the middle of 2007 and I have almost 200 books. I have slowed down in the past couple months, I might spend 15-20.00 bucks a month now if that. It was easier when I was single lol. I collect mainly Star Wars, but I have just gotten into Conan the Barbarian.
I guess my one big passion is Star Wars. I don't buy nearly as much as I used to, I stick mainly to the novels and comic books. I have very few figures. The current series has been a drag up until this last book which was pretty well done. I have almost every SW novel out on the market, with a few that still escape me. I hope when I have a kid he/she likes these books because donating them would make me very tired. That crap is heavy.
I used to fix computers as a hobby now it is my job.
I have wanted to get back into Tabletop RP games for a long time, but my current group of friends would rather play MMO's or FPS online that do pen and paper.
http://www.bbq-bob.com/
Mainly because he is family(though I haven't seen him since I was a lot younger, but I love his music. They play mainly in NY and New Jersey nowadays.
My hobbies are collecting Comic Books. I started in the middle of 2007 and I have almost 200 books. I have slowed down in the past couple months, I might spend 15-20.00 bucks a month now if that. It was easier when I was single lol. I collect mainly Star Wars, but I have just gotten into Conan the Barbarian.
I guess my one big passion is Star Wars. I don't buy nearly as much as I used to, I stick mainly to the novels and comic books. I have very few figures. The current series has been a drag up until this last book which was pretty well done. I have almost every SW novel out on the market, with a few that still escape me. I hope when I have a kid he/she likes these books because donating them would make me very tired. That crap is heavy.
I used to fix computers as a hobby now it is my job.
I have wanted to get back into Tabletop RP games for a long time, but my current group of friends would rather play MMO's or FPS online that do pen and paper.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Comics books r cool i'm into a comic call 'New mutant's' a spin off from the x-men. i started collecting thier comic when i was a kid, i figured if i wanted to collect a comic then i want to start off from the begining and they was only on comic #20 i only had to back track a little bit i was doing pretty good untill we moved away from the comic store......
i levitated in front of my class lol they all freaked out i brought the dvd and i showed them how and even the counselors was there to watch and everybody said awe that so simplistic i can't believe it lol
i levitated in front of my class lol they all freaked out i brought the dvd and i showed them how and even the counselors was there to watch and everybody said awe that so simplistic i can't believe it lol
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Owly how does that work? The levitate thing.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
You have you audience stand about 5 feet away from you and you stand with your back towards them with about a fortyfive angle So To have your far away foot hidden from them. Then with your feet together your far away foot stands on it's tippy toe and it looks like both feet are together and it gives the appearance of you floating...
lol
i said it was simple hehe
edit/it really works tho i con'ed everybody there that i could float but at the end of the day i showed them the video and they realized they got stooped hehehe
edit 2/i can't believe i spent 40 bucks for that shit
i just had to know how he did it..... i spent forty dollars on 250 magic tricks too, soon i be able to float a crumpled up piece a paper between my hands giving it the appearance of it floating

lol
i said it was simple hehe
edit/it really works tho i con'ed everybody there that i could float but at the end of the day i showed them the video and they realized they got stooped hehehe
edit 2/i can't believe i spent 40 bucks for that shit
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
haha nice
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
remember it's all presentation stretch before you do it in front of everybody stretch your arms and legs like you getting ready to do something big and then lay it on them 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
You know me the double post king
Anyways i got Yellow Beard in the mail today a rare Cheech and Chong flick rather funny

Anyways i got Yellow Beard in the mail today a rare Cheech and Chong flick rather funny
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: You have a hobby? Share them here
Damn i bought Hatama a lotr set for 40 bucks got 1 for me too totalling close to 100 bucks after shipping bah.
Today i found the crim ala crim, The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition) - DVD lol for 82 buck say 95 after shipping. So i'm thinking of sending my nephew the extra trilogy and i'm about to order me the extender
edit/Extender hehe one could really take that outa content
Today i found the crim ala crim, The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition) - DVD lol for 82 buck say 95 after shipping. So i'm thinking of sending my nephew the extra trilogy and i'm about to order me the extender
edit/Extender hehe one could really take that outa content
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest