The Glen
Moderator: Staff
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: The Glen
Square root you dork. I thought everyone here but me was a math genius!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: The Glen
thats just nasty hehehair pie
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: The Glen
Yeah, and like TOTALLY 70's.
If a woman has enough hair to bake a pie buy that gal a razor!!
If a woman has enough hair to bake a pie buy that gal a razor!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: The Glen
Owly loves hairy girls.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: The Glen
I'm so looking forward to your long anticipated and announced few months off the boards 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: The Glen
i'm so buying a phone with internet power just for you Mop 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: The Glen
Well, that'd be very nice of you. I'll PM you my address so you can have it delivered at my place!owly wrote:i'm so buying a phone with internet power just for you Mop
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: The Glen
i'll buy you a pink one it will so go with your eyes
i'll buy a black one and text you every thought that i have all day and night long everyday for the time i'm away from the boards
really i'm only going to be gone for 2 to 3 days i have a place in vegas already with internet and computer even tv too(you get no break from me mop
)...........
lol
edit/well maybe 4 to 5 days if'n i stop in Arizona to see some old friends
i'll buy a black one and text you every thought that i have all day and night long everyday for the time i'm away from the boards
really i'm only going to be gone for 2 to 3 days i have a place in vegas already with internet and computer even tv too(you get no break from me mop
lol
edit/well maybe 4 to 5 days if'n i stop in Arizona to see some old friends
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: The Glen
Arizona eh? I have some connections there 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: The Glen
Rather non-violent ones though.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: The Glen
There's no such thing as a non-violent american!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: The Glen
Good point. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: The Glen
There are so. We call them hippees. They don't shave, live in trees and hug trees and are non violent pacifist pussies. Just the THOUGHT of them makes me feel violent.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: The Glen
funny, they inpisre a different freling in me but heh, to each tier ownpussies. Just the THOUGHT of them makes me feel violent.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: The Glen
LOL, look Immigrant, I don't even have good feelings toward my OWN once a month.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: The Glen
i been called a old hippie i don't really mind it but i'm more of a fisherman, kinda like them Jamaican fishermen who smokes herb while working. A doctor figured out why them Jamaican fishermen could see so well at night, The weed it has a chemical (not thc) that gives you night vission in a sence. That's why i'm so good skywatching lol
Peace loving hippies gets on my nerves tho.......
Peace loving hippies gets on my nerves tho.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: The Glen
I would say hipsters are non violent...
but I am not sure if they qualify...
I mean, is this violent?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2U85lVcH8
At least the punk and emo kids can take it up a notch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFNiX4SKzQs
I think that emo kid has some back yard wrestling experience.
but I am not sure if they qualify...
I mean, is this violent?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2U85lVcH8
At least the punk and emo kids can take it up a notch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFNiX4SKzQs
I think that emo kid has some back yard wrestling experience.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest