My Life in Boojy Hell
Moderator: Staff
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Welp Lilim, in response, it is great that you are tall, that you can pack away food (I love to cook), and tattoed / partially titanium is cool with you as well. As to how twisted is too twisted, lemme see if I can put it into perspective.
Once upon a time I was married. He walked into the house one day and asked "What are you making for dinner, bitch?" I flipped him off. He said, "Chicken's fine". One of the best sarcastic exchanges we ever had and I still laugh about it today in an oddly fond sort of way.
I'm kinda twisted. OK, maybe more than kinda. Life is way too short not to laugh.
And Maven, I won't pay your social security dues either. Seems to be a recurring theme with your employers.
Once upon a time I was married. He walked into the house one day and asked "What are you making for dinner, bitch?" I flipped him off. He said, "Chicken's fine". One of the best sarcastic exchanges we ever had and I still laugh about it today in an oddly fond sort of way.
I'm kinda twisted. OK, maybe more than kinda. Life is way too short not to laugh.
And Maven, I won't pay your social security dues either. Seems to be a recurring theme with your employers.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Yeah well, don't work for friends or family. They will fuck you every time.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Have Sylandra work for friends or family then. So you can charge them for fucking her.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
That won't work, she has met my family and friends.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Lilim Savanant
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: england
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
reminds me when i lived with the guys in a shared house. it became something of the norm that we couldn't just say hello to each other, so we soon found ourself walking into the living room and casually saying "wassup my big gay bitch?"Sylandra wrote:Once upon a time I was married. He walked into the house one day and asked "What are you making for dinner, bitch?" I flipped him off. He said, "Chicken's fine". One of the best sarcastic exchanges we ever had and I still laugh about it today in an oddly fond sort of way.
and for anyone who has a twisted sense of humour check out Frankie Boyle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTF-cyYO ... re=related
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
I has seen your pic, MoP, be glad I do not live in the UK or I would be pimping YOU out, lol.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
I'm not a ginger. Nor a bum. What makes you think I live in the UK?Lady Maven wrote:I has seen your pic, MoP, be glad I do not live in the UK or I would be pimping YOU out, lol.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
She didn't say that. I think she meant that all pimps live in the UK.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Look, to us ignorant spacially challenged, it is all the same, lol.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
While my hair is currently dyed red, I am neither a ginger nor a bum either. And she whores me out. What makes you so special? To her, nothing. I am her BEST friend in this world and have been for nearly 20 years. She went there with me, so I am thinkin' you are more than fair game. Besides, I saw your pictures as well...and I can kind of see her point, yer cute, even if her geography might be a bit off.MoP wrote:I'm not a ginger. Nor a bum. What makes you think I live in the UK?Lady Maven wrote:I has seen your pic, MoP, be glad I do not live in the UK or I would be pimping YOU out, lol.
As for working or fucking with/for or being fucked by her family in any sense? She could beat me with a car antenae (though I doubt she has the balls) and that would still be a negative. Like she said, I know better.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
OMG, he is cute too. Which kinda screwed up my perception and made me feel like a dirty old perv. I thought he was like 13.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest