Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 am

lol that would have been classic... btw owly, i have some "better" pics of Venus if you'd like to see, PM your email!
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Rhi
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Rhi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Lady Maven wrote:Huh. Silverwolfe is a guy. And HOT!

Wait.. wasn't Silverwolfe a girl who dated Vipey??
No, that's Silverwolf without the E. And they're married now.

I remember you, though, Silver-with-the-E. You were kinda awesome. :-)

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 am

Owlyman, Venus doesn't need to stuff a pillow. A fourth boob would be a bit much. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 pm

come on the pillow really gives a hard-on
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Shredman » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 am

just posted some samples of last nights Charleston SC Show on myspace... will have some pics up soon from that same show.... http://www.myspace.com/shredsplace
Warlord Death in Effect

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Silverwolfe » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Hmmm. Yes, Silverwolfe is awesome and he is Hot!!! :P Hes also currently single, but unfortunately over in the desert getting shot at and blown up. :P Hmmm.. lemme see if I can find some more photos......
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm

LMAO


Soften up the home front for when you get back, mate! :)


How are things over there?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Silverwolfe » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

LOL. Things arent bad. Got shot at once, and hit one IED.. :P Thank god for armor. Minor concussion and two blown tires. :P Other than that Ive been pretty good. :D Hows life in europe? Speaking of which, I need a good location in europe to take my R&R. Someplace fun. Any recomendations?
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Groovy as always.

As for the R&R: depends on what you want to do? :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Silverwolfe » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:58 pm

I just want to have a good time. Someplace to relax and have some fun. NEver been to europe so I wouldnt know the damndest thing.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by MoP » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 am

Silverwolfe wrote:I just want to have a good time. Someplace to relax and have some fun. NEver been to europe so I wouldnt know the damndest thing.
Belgium of course! The best beer in the world and some nice towns/cities to visit. Ask Losmar or Mickal ;)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Gerien » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Immigrant » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 am

proof:http://www.flickr.com/photos/bizarrebik ... 7/sizes/l/
(actually next door in the Netherlands but they all look alike to us *weg*)

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Sun, sun, sun (and drug abuse) = Spain, Portugal

Fine country, nasty people = France

Lovely cities and landscapes = Switzerland (and to a lesser extent Austria)

Good food, landscapes and culture = Italy

Beer and lots of food = Germany

Beer and paedophiles = Belgium

Legal weed and hookers = Netherlands

Poverty = Anywhere in Eastern Europe

Good vibe, expensive stuff = UK

Good vibe, silly accent = Ireland

Ridiculously expensive booze, breathtaking landscapes and women = Scandinavia (especially Sweden and Norway)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by MoP » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 am

Nagash wrote:Beer and paedophiles = Belgium
Great, now you're luring Reylan here! And I hear he smells :(
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 am

He does. It's the lacking foreskin. :?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Sylandra » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 am

*boot*

Still looking for the pics of Maven from about 18 years ago...before she had a mustache and took up drunken knitting as a hobby.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I do not drunken knit. I drunken crochet.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Kenos
Lost Soul
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Kenos » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 pm

bleh we have as much hookers as in the Netherlands and they look alike too, they're all from Eastern Europe after all... :geek:

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 pm

And rather tragic at that.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests