Page 1 of 7
So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 am
by Venus
I come wandering back around after months and months and there are hardly any new threads around even!!
i miss you guys:<
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 am
by owly
i try to keep this place active, i wish this place was active.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:05 am
by Nether
She lies, she misses nothing....
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am
by Lady Maven
How COULD she? We are all over on FB!! With a new pick of Enty's ass. Why oh WHY did that image get burned into my poor retinas??
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 am
by owly
I would leave a thousand links and be my normal self but i can't do it on my phone

.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 am
by Jokingjoe
Venus, submit and build a new kingdom. I'm sure things will get zesty REAL quick!
Oh, and bring Mav back, too.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 am
by Venus
Lol The only way things would get "zesty" is if he and i were on separate sides:P
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm
by Jokingjoe
Ok, that works for me, too!

Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm
by MoP
It is physically impossible to be on another side than Venus.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 am
by Lash
I feel the return of Fervent.

Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Once in a blue moon I come and poke around, though I've often not much to say. I miss the old days, but they are long gone...
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 am
by Grunt
Stop poking Venus
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 am
by asoc
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 am
by Jokingjoe
Grunt, don't be jealous...
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm
by Maverick
Its not boring now, I heard they hired this super awesome hero of a poster to bring back the dead.
Allow me to re-introduce myself, My name is MAV
M to the A-V, I used to post pretty regularly.
And so, resurrection.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm
by Oedi
Watch the Throne, Mav's gonna drop this hot album soon.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 pm
by Maverick
This is all just a publicity stunt, you know me its all about the record sales.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 pm
by Sikil
... I'm confused. If someone wants to explain, I'll be over here. Btw, anyone wants some vodka? My days off and I got loads of it!
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm
by Maverick
Vodka is one of my least favorite alcohols. Although recently ive had a few shots super chilled and its not the worst.
And there is nothing to be confused about, post generating requires some thought, some hilarity and some absurdity.
So im bringing posting back.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 pm
by Sikil
Oh, if you're bringing posting back, can I bring sexy back?