Page 1 of 1
Help a newbie out?
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am
by Redhead
Hi, I'm new here. Can someone 'splain this whole game thing to me?
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 am
by owly
This game is about sex
Just joking looking at the time you joined and your sig I got the feeling you know more about this game than I do

......
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 pm
by bvaughan
yeah youve been around for a while it seems. But there are guides that will help you out if you need it. If you have any specific questions dont hesitate to ask
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm
by Kaz
Welcome back Redhead,
If you're seriously asking about the game, then it's pretty much the same game that has always existed (including troop stats) with a few bits added on.
Conquest is a zero turn rate king of the hill game that works like massacre did at evernight. Domination is a classic age based game with ranked quads instead of guilds.
Both games have a selection of NPC kingdoms forted defensively for their race giving you something to try and bring down, when you've fought the same old quad time after time.
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 am
by Lady Maven
I AINT joking, the whole game IS about sex. Kinky sex. With paddles and Connor involved.
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 am
by Redhead
Paddles +and+ Conner? Sweet.
I'm definitely going to need someone to hold my widdle hand...
How many of the old guard still drop by?
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am
by owly
From time to time we see old time vet's return. You can ask me anytime if you have any questions but almost everyone here is more knowledgeable than I am. So for your last resort just scribe me.......
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:30 pm
by Jokingjoe
Heh, I remember serving Crystal under Redhead one age about 10 years ago as Elladan.
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 am
by owly
Jokingjoe wrote:Heh, I remember serving Crystal under Redhead one age about 10 years ago as Elladan.
You worked under her? Is she a real redhead?
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:34 am
by Jokingjoe
Silly Owl.
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 am
by Redhead
Elladan!! How's stuff.
I see from Owly's comment that some things at Monarchy never change...
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 am
by owly
I changed today in-fact
Changed my diapers
Re: Help a newbie out?
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 am
by Jokingjoe
we continue to fight the good fight as best we can. We win some, we lose some. I tried to get Uncas to come back, but he won't return my messages
