Page 1 of 1
I have a comment
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 pm
by Maverick
There are very few ladies here.
Im going to blame Gili.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 am
by Captain Ron
I tried to like this thread, then I remembered this isn't Facebook.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:11 am
by Gili
As much as i'd like to claim i've got all the ladies chained in my bedroom, this isn't the case. Or i guess you could be suggesting i scared them off.....quite possible
I Blame....Er...not sure who i can blame.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 am
by owly
All the guys here should post pictures of us flexing our butt-cheeks to draw um in
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm
by Sikil
owly wrote:All the guys here should post pictures of us flexing our butt-cheeks to draw um in
Don't think so.
Why not?
When was the last time you wiped, owly?
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm
by Maverick
And I thought the object was to lure women here, not to scare and blind them.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm
by bvaughan
can you blame them? we're a bunch of creeps
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm
by Maverick
Im not a creep, Im mysterious.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 pm
by bigSparky
And I'm really quite a nice guy. Just old and worn out.
Gili, you've been taking the blame around here for as long as I can remember. "Blame Gili" is one of my earliest memories of this place. Kind of late in the game to be trying to slough it off now.

Re: I have a comment
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:24 am
by Gili
Its that bloody MoP i tell you, pretty sure he started it!
I miss this place when it was busy and shit was going down in Guilds...why don't we have that again *sniffle*
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 pm
by Maverick
Because half of you slackers wont make a kingdom.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 pm
by Maverick
My comment of the day, is that yesterday I saw Weezer (Blue Album).
Was a pretty good show.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 am
by Nato
Oh god. I come back for a minute and it's a sausage party.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 pm
by Maverick
Which is if I remember correctly is your favorite type of party.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:03 am
by Venus
i rememeber i was always pretty picky about the sausage at my party anyway!
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 pm
by bandit
<points at venus> look a 3 boobed alien shemale. holy hell
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 pm
by Imo
bandit wrote:<points at venus> look a 3 boobed alien shemale. holy hell
I would have liked this comment, if I could.
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:15 pm
by bandit
this is kinda dead. who killed it?
Re: I have a comment
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 am
by Immigrant
just blame it on one who should remain nameless (Dyvim)