Page 1 of 1
Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm
by Raila
I am so happy I could log back into this site! Found the Facebook page randomly, and then was directed over here
How are all you freaks!!
MISSEDYA!
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 pm
by Maverick
I am good, thanks for asking.
Nice to see you back, stay for a while the temperature is nice.
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 am
by Aeyliea
KaN wasn't it? Good times, those....
Welcome back. Now make a kingdom so I have more victims

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 am
by Bootsy Collins
OMFG.....She's back!
I told you about this and the Facebook page along time ago Rai.
Happy yur finally around to getting here tho.
Maybe some Sekhet Aaru coming back in the future?
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 am
by Raila
Lol I would love to see KaN or RR back...
wow RR I havent thought about them in years..
gah the memories!!
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 am
by Jokingjoe
I'm glad facebook is bringing people in

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Thank Portia, Maven and Kaz, they really got that shit going. I was just the catalyst. I whined to Portia, "I miss all those people. Wonder what they are up too."
Then BAM! Katie gets the group going, Maven adds the name database, Kaz gives us regular updates and all of them do the admin thing I refuse to do.
Facebook may be the devil, but it has its uses. Plus, I spam it more than most of North America combined.
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 am
by Crom
Facebook is the devil? I never got the memo :/
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am
by Kaz
Crom wrote:Facebook is the devil? I never got the memo :/
Ask to join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121312767940228/ and while you're at it, you should like
https://www.facebook.com/Monarchy.Game
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm
by Dyvim Tvar
I recovered a password purely to post in this thread and be all like "ho shit, it's Rai!" and then I saw the dates and realised that would be kind of pointless.
Then I was the saddest.
Then I posted anyway.
This is a story I thought you all might like.