Page 1 of 1

A return from retirement

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:21 am
by Nymphsong
Thought I would return from retirement to help liven this place up.

Have made a realm in Guilds...hoping that the GM for my faith accepts me...otherwise come Monday I will be a nice fat UG. Good times.

I remember I left this game because I became meticulously obsessive with killing heathens...perhaps a return to old will be good for me.

Nymphsong

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 am
by Kaz
welcome back mate :)

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 pm
by Tara
The Nymphypersonwhydidimakeyouthatoneiconi'mdizzysorrylmao

Ssss'wweeeeeeeeettttt! :mrgreen:

So how ya been feelin? (G says "hopefully still feelin with ums hands!," and har har harrrhackcough!)

There are some cool new additions to game play (bounty, restore, ug protection and npcs to fight to name a few) ooo see more an' more, we find our way =)



(edit and falls over laughing, yea, hi, again! let's say I'm just stoned lmao)

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 am
by Nymphsong
Looking forward to the new challenges. Probably makes NPP that much more important.

Do the NPCs coordinate attacks on a single opponent or is it more like old Solo where they hit you one at a time?

Just curious to how the system has changed.

Nymph

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:18 am
by Leif
I'm just getting the hang of some of the changes still myself. NPC's aren't aggressors... they're more like strategically sized and defended land farms that repopulate once killed!

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:25 pm
by Captain Ron
Nymph, you are such a noob.

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm
by Kaz
I decided against making NPC's that attack, because I was imagining the thread where player A logs in to find that the 'game' has randomly destroyed them.

Re: A return from retirement

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:09 am
by Tara
RON! lol git yer ass back ta guilds yamuddafukka! ;)