Page 1 of 1

Tucker and Dale vs EVIL!

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 pm
by Atla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU6xq2_KSDw

Image

This is going to be the greatest movie of all time.

"It's a suicide pack! These kids are coming out here and killing themselves all over the woods!"
"Oh my god...that makes so much sense."
----
"What the hell is wrong with you kids?"
"Whats the matter with -us-? I've never stood so close to pure evil before."
"I've got ten to twelve beers, there on ice right now man! There yours."

Re: Tucker and Dale vs EVIL!

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm
by owly
A big lol i want to see it to.......

Re: Tucker and Dale vs EVIL!

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 pm
by bvaughan
"You've gone hillbilly on me Allison" LoL that's great

Re: Tucker and Dale vs EVIL!

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 pm
by Atla
When he walks up to them with that scythe.

"You girls going camping? Huhhuhuhuh."

That made me lol.

Re: Tucker and Dale vs EVIL!

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 am
by Doginiz
I think I might like that. I can see this being a cult classic.

Everyone should dress up to go see it.