Page 1 of 17
I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 am
by Atla
Totally not my idea of a good time.
And I wasn't informed until very recently...that she has a kid. -sigh-
Look, I like kids. I want bunches. But I want my -own-. I don't want someone eles's offspring. I don't want them telling me how to raise them, I don't want to give them up every other week to some sperm donor.
This is not my THING!
I don't do moms!
As much as I'd LOVE to call this thing off. I'm not a girl. I don't bail on people and stand people up.
Okay, that's a total lie.
The reason I'm still going is because I was told she's been doing some model work off the mountain in the big city and I'm intrigued.
I'm going to try and snap some discrete pics with my cell.
Mwhaha.
Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to wash the gunpowder residue off my hands from the Night Match I just played in - and get my hair done.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 am
by TEVA
Have fun you might find her to be real nice person.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 am
by Gerien
Look, I like kids. I want bunches. But I want my -own-. I don't want someone eles's offspring. I don't want them telling me how to raise them, I don't want to give them up every other week to some sperm donor.
You have no idea how fucking lucky you have it.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 am
by owly
Get a perm
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 am
by Gerien
define:discrete
# Separate; distinct; individual; Something that can be perceived individually and not as connected to, or part of something else
define:discreet
# marked by prudence or modesty and wise self-restraint; "his trusted discreet aide"; "a discreet, finely wrought gold necklace"
# circumspect: heedful of potential consequences; "circumspect actions"; "physicians are now more circumspect about recommending its use"; "a discreet investor"
Sorry, couldn't resist myself.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 am
by Atla
Wow.
I stand corrected.
First off, she's really cute. In a 10lbs under weight sort of way. I managed to snap a quick shot when the lights came as we were leaving the bar. (It's 2:31am, I have to get up in 3.5 hours to get ready for a wedding down in 'Bahama, NC'...sigh)
As promised:
Obviously, a horrid cell phone pic. But she'd be the one on the right, that looks like she belongs in Russia with the short black hair and black leather jacket.
Second off, I graduated High School with her brother. She graduated a year before me. What a creepy small world.
Third, her son is 2.5 years old, named 'Gabriel'(good name!), super cute(I seen cell pics of him), and a... -ahem-... 'special needs' kid.
So...yeah we hit it off.
Of course, cause I'm extremely likeable if ya'll ain't noticed.
I'll find better pics and let you give me hell.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm
by Nato
Are you kidding me!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 am
by Atla
NO!
Hey - lookie!
Doable....YES.
Although, she's kinda creepy skinny...
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm
by Nagash
Atla wrote:Third, her son is 2.5 years old, named 'Gabriel'(good name!), super cute(I seen cell pics of him), and a... -ahem-... 'special needs' kid.
She doesn't call him "Dabriel", does she?
She looks nice enough, but is too skinny to my liking. Have fun.

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
I ... uh ... wow.
She is super pretty.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 pm
by Nagash
...for an anorexic?

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm
by Gerien
Nagash wrote:She doesn't call him "Dabriel", does she?
*thwap*
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm
by Raknarak
Wow, you people are pretty heartless. I guess I'll be the one to defend the poor mom.
Don't do her, Atla! Do you want to live the rest of your life knowing that you broke that poor model?
Honestly, I'm kind of surprised her leather jacket didn't break something. :-P
Seriously, yeah, she's pretty. But definitely too demmed scrawny.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:56 pm
by MoP
Do her, with some luck she gets pregnant again so she's not too damn skinny anymore.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 pm
by Atla
I weigh 200 pounds.
We're talking doggy style or cowgirl. Anything else would be dangerous.
LOOK!
I found a bikini pic on her facebook!
SCORE.

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm
by owly
She's hawt for a mom
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:13 am
by Teanos
Good luck with the MILF.
You could be the cool step father, giving the kid a brewskie and a rifle at age 5.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 am
by Gerien
He is so not allowed to breed.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:31 pm
by Atla
Oh c'mon Gerien! I offered to make a baby for you.
Think how crazy that'd be. A super-conservative mountainman offspring raised in the purple and pink city streets of San Francisco by liberal homosexuals. (But you can't take his coonskin cap off! PERIOD!)
Perfect candidate for president!
So, I spoke to her last night...
She's definitely divorced though. I didn't go down that road - it's tricky.
Tricky to rock a rhyme
To rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky!
(Sorry - couldn't help but bust out some Run DMC)
She's never shot a gun before, but is super stoked to do so. And I quote:
"I think its amazing that you live, sleep, breathe, dream guns!"
OH. My. GOD!
Can I have her? Please?!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 pm
by owly
Is this before or after pictures?