Page 1 of 2
Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm
by owly
So, I stumbled across this today....
http://www.dyers.org/blog/archives/2006 ... k-or-jock/
You are 40% Jock
And i'm a stoner lol
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 pm
by Raknarak
47% Geek, babay!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm
by Gem
40% Nerd.
I'd rather be a dork honestly because I am but I do not see wrestling sneakers or zebra anything in my future
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm
by Venus
lol that quiz didnt really have any answers i would have chosen at all
but i got 60 percent jock ..
im not sure if thats good or bad
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm
by Gerien
Venus wrote:but i got 60 percent jock ..
im not sure if thats good or bad
Depends on whether you're feeling male or female today.
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm
by Gerien
1. You spend too much time with:
* Dudes in towels
Somehow I think my reason for answering that is not what was intended by the quiz.
You are 67% Geek

Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 pm
by Venus
i dunno why i post
everything i say leaves an opening
......
nevermind!!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:57 pm
by Gerien
No, I'm just that bitchy. Never leave a gay man an opening.
.....
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 pm
by Dwarven Giant
90% Ghost
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:22 pm
by bigSparky
I could only answer like 2 questions with any sense of seriousness. Came back with 33% dork. I can live with that.
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:28 pm
by TEVA
You are 53% Geek
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 am
by MoP
33% Nerd....
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 am
by Nagash
Venus wrote:i dunno why i post
everything i say leaves an opening
......
nevermind!!
You shouldn't leave your opening to anyone like that, V. That causes all kinds of nasty diseases.
As I'm not into dudes in towels, I skipped the test.
Well, that and the fact that I don't know many of the shit which I am to choose from.

Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 am
by MoP
Nagash wrote:As I'm not into dudes in towels, I skipped the test.
Well, that and the fact that I don't know many of the shit which I am to choose from.

That makes you 87% ignorant. So close to being accepted as American!
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am
by Nagash
Rather 87% un-American, I think. WTF are Dick Trickle, Matt Mullenweg, Jimmy Buffett, John Madden, G4, and starblazers?
And no one in his right mind would drink Budweiser or Gatorade.

Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 am
by MoP
Nagash wrote:And no one in his right mind would drink Budweiser or Gatorade.

I'll give you that one.
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:36 am
by bigSparky
I can help with a couple. Jimmy Buffett-singer/songwriter-hard to describe exactly what genre but his most famous is probably Margaritaville. John Madden was an excellent coach for the Oakland Raiders a LONG time ago, then became an announcer for (American) football. First one to use the drawing on the screen to explain the plays. Very animated announcer. G4 I believe took over TechTV and pretty much ruined it. TechTV had the shows The Screensavers and Call for Help, and gave us Morgan Webb and Sarah Lane.
Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:25 pm
by Nagash
None of them sound too interesting. But wtf should "Dick Trickle" be? It sounds like an STD.

Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:12 pm
by Raknarak
Done researching for ya. :-P To start, yes, G4 definitely killed TechTV. TechTV was geek heaven.
Dick Trickle is a retired Nascar driver. Posted as the "Winningest short track driver." I know jack about Nascar, other than Richard Petty pwnz all.
Starblazers appears to have been a more adult oriented anime that was editted for '70 US tv. Never heard of it, and Wiki didn't have to big of an article for it, so I'd say it was just a forerunner that opened our eyes to anime in the US mainstream.
Matt Mullenweg was the founding developer of sites like Wordpress. Geek King?
See if I can still do this stuff:
Sarah Lane
The oh-so-awesome Morgan Webb

Re: Quiz: Are You a Geek, Nerd, Dork, Or Jock?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm
by Desdemona
Ye gads...
I am 67% Geek. My son the Wookie is now in the kitchen, snickering at me. For he says my GeekFu is weak...