Page 1 of 1

one for Venus

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm
by Gerien
Image

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:49 am
by Teanos
I don't get it.

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 am
by Nether
ditto

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 am
by TEVA
please explain

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:01 am
by asoc
I think the clown eats children.
Perhaps Venus is afraid of clowns?

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am
by Gerien
She is.

I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 am
by Venus
lol yes venus is scared of clowns
their unnatural!

i dont know how little kids dont run screaming from them personally!

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 am
by owly
Gerien wrote:She is.

I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.
HEY!!!!!!

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm
by Gerien
Image

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 pm
by Venus
seee!! their trying to take over the world

clowns are scary!!!!!

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 pm
by Bogumil
Huh. I just assumed the clown was a pedophile and he had abducted the child. It seems like the sort of thing a clown would do.

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 pm
by bvaughan
Same here i immediately thought pedophile, is that bad?

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 am
by Teanos
Ok, that makes more sense, I guess.

I also thought maybe the clown abducted the child, although i was trying to figure out how that had anything to do with Venus.

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 am
by asoc

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 pm
by owly

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 pm
by bvaughan
LoL "Mason Dixon, special agent."

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am
by darkhorse
What's really bad, is I watched both of those movies.

Although, I think I was stoned when I watched them.

Re: one for Venus

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am
by Nagash
Bogumil wrote:Huh. I just assumed the clown was a pedophile and he had abducted the child. It seems like the sort of thing a clown would do.


Seconded. :)