Page 1 of 1

hilarious commercial

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 pm
by Gerien
I nearly went into advertising myself. There's something wonderful about a really well-told story in commercial form. This is a great Christmas example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-ZKtgyupI

Re: hilarious commercial

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 pm
by owly
lol

Re: hilarious commercial

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 am
by Nagash
I was expecting more of it, after such a glorious announce, master Gerien.

It's not that brilliant....

Re: hilarious commercial

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 am
by bvaughan
Hey that Target looks closed, what's he gonna do just break in? Santa's a bad ass

Re: hilarious commercial

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am
by darkhorse
Bet he wouldn't get away with breaking into it....well, maybe he could.

Re: commercial

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm
by Gerien
Here's a really cool geeky one.
http://vimeo.com/8118831

Re: hilarious commercial

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 pm
by Atla
Apparently the homosexual definition of 'highlarious' varies from mine.

But than, I've never put my dick in another mans butt....