Page 1 of 1

One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 am
by owly
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923787

this had me chuckling Hatama thought it was 2cute so i thought Teva might like it lol.....

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 am
by Nagash
Seems she's not paying attention. ;)

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am
by MoP
She's probably cleaning the house.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am
by Nagash
Why do you think that?

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am
by MoP
She's a good woman.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am
by Nagash
LMAO


OK, you win. :P

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 am
by bvaughan
And everyone knows the only thing that makes a woman truly good is if she cleans the house :)

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:12 am
by Nagash
I could think of another few things, mate. :P

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 am
by darkhorse
Nagash wrote:I could think of another few things, mate. :P
French Maid?

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 am
by MoP
darkhorse wrote:
Nagash wrote:I could think of another few things, mate. :P
French Maid?
Belgian Maid. Practice your language for when we annex the frogs.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm
by TEVA
this so cute!!!! I was sleeping...lol Good women do sleep.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 pm
by darkhorse
Why would you want to annex the frogs? Although, I have to admit, their pastries aren't too bad. Not sure about the women though.
TEVA wrote:this so cute!!!! I was sleeping...lol Good women do sleep.
OR....bad women CLAIM they were sleeping? :X

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm
by MoP
darkhorse wrote:Why would you want to annex the frogs? Although, I have to admit, their pastries aren't too bad. Not sure about the women though.
To annihilate them and gain the land.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 pm
by darkhorse
MoP wrote:To annihilate them and gain the land.
Feel free to annex at any point you so choose....I'll quietly sit in the corner and be the cheering squad.

One small request? Send me a pastry chef...I promise to off him soon as I learn all the recipes I want to know.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm
by Nagash
darkhorse wrote:
MoP wrote:To annihilate them and gain the land.
Feel free to annex at any point you so choose....I'll quietly sit in the corner and be the cheering squad.

One small request? Send me a pastry chef...I promise to off him soon as I learn all the recipes I want to know.

Get an Italian one. They're better anyway.

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 pm
by MoP
Nagash wrote:
darkhorse wrote:
MoP wrote:To annihilate them and gain the land.
Feel free to annex at any point you so choose....I'll quietly sit in the corner and be the cheering squad.

One small request? Send me a pastry chef...I promise to off him soon as I learn all the recipes I want to know.

Get an Italian one. They're better anyway.
²

Re: One For Teva

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:33 am
by TEVA
I would like a sexy sweden guy or brazilian no french maids for me...