Page 1 of 2
so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:40 am
by Venus
OK, what did u get for Christmas.
I got alot of stuff, books, gift cards, clothes, money, etc. but my favorite thing is a bracelet from tiffanys...I'm not sure if i like the bracelet or the box more:p
I'm not wearing it yet cause i don't wanna take it out of its box!!! plus I'm still happily squealing and bouncing when i look at it lol. He keeps laughing at me:(
My kids left for their dads this morning, im almost done taking down the tree and my part of the house and their rooms are all clean. Now what the hell am i gonna do without them for the next nine days!!!/sigh
what did y'all get:>?
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:16 am
by bvaughan
Mostly clothes, and a couple gift cards. I also won $50 on a lottery ticket my friends mom gave me
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:50 pm
by Soupedupmanā¢
I got the joy of my family being able to stuff themselves. No fights. My wife and I being more solid than we have been for years. Being able to have a ton of gifts for the kids to unwrap, and being able to watch their faces.
Oh, and when it gets here, I'll have a comp that will rape WoW and make it the comp's bitch. Well, when I get the money thing straightened out. Stoopud van payments. *LOL*
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:45 pm
by Wretch
An electric blanket, and laid.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 pm
by bigSparky
We had to postpone until Saturday morning because of OKC's record snowfall on Thursday. No biggie, it was the smart thing to do, rather than traveling the 30 miles. There are STILL abandoned cars in the way of the plows. Anyway, Tolvaj & family came down to my yesterday morning and I made crepes with strawberries and whipped cream like we always do. It was great cuz they came here for once. My niece and nephews are great and I love seeing them when I can. We've all been busy lately and haven't been doing our bi-weekly brunch at Golden Corral. It also inspired me to clean the apartment better instead of just vacuuming. That's a good thing, lol.
On to the loot!
I got nine new Laughing Buddhas to add to my collection. Five little ones (2 inches tall?) painted gold, and four jadeite ones that stand about seven inches tall. That makes 33 altogether now. I also got a 16 quart stock pot, a 12 pack of RC, and two bottles of lemon flavored Sam's choice sparkling water. I love that stuff and it HAS to be better for me at work than the RC.
It kind of sucked being delayed and all, but it was good just the same.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:24 pm
by owly
a bong and a shirt i'm happy.....
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:14 pm
by Gem
Two little fairy ornaments, a pair of earrings and an engagement ring

I got the ring a few days before christmas though...
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:26 pm
by TEVA
congrats Gem on your engagement!
I got crockpot and $30 target gift card and candies and body wash and lotion
not much just simple gifts this year the best gift was my daughter cooked the meal this year! it was great.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm
by Venus
congrats on the engagement. ill stick with my bracelet though, i DEFINITELY did not want my tiffanys box to be an engagement ring lol!!
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 am
by Gerien
I got into a fight with my brother.

Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:24 am
by owly
Congratz Gem and sorry to hear Gerien
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 am
by Teanos
Lets see:
Wife got:
Kruger<sp> Platinum KCup coffee/tea maker thing. My inlaws have one and it is the freaking bomb. I decided to get one for her because we all like iced tea, plus we got all this coffee we never drink. This literally takes 4 minutes to warm up, 30 seconds to brew. I can make my own custom tea or coffee, or buy those kcups in bulk. Its great.
Wii Fit. This was a last minute OMG what do we get her gift. It turned out to be worth it, I hooked it up to the Wii today and we started messing around with it. Exercises seem a little short, but since you can kind of program your own thing, might be able to get a 30 minute to an hour work out on it.
Garmin GPS. She liked mine, I bought the next model up. We'll see what one she actually gets
DVD's. Ice Age 1, 2, and 3. Up. Moonlight (First and Only Season), Lie to Me (First Season). Wiseguys (no idea, Brit show apparently).
Boots.
Think thats it.
Me:
21" Gas-powered Snow Blower. Got this a little early, the day we got the record 20+ inches of snow (3 feet with drifts in some area). Didn't get to use it right away, was missing the oil for it. But I got to use it for the last part and it is an awsome gift. Hopefully will be using it again here soon this coming week as they are predicting more snow. I kid you not, the Saturday after the storm I went out at 8:30 am and started shoveling and I finished around 3:30 pm. No real breaks.
New Canon PIXMA somethinsomethin Printer. Prints out GREAT photos.
DVD's.
Angels and Demons. Public Enemies. Big Bang Theory (Season 2). The Hangover (Great movie). Family Guy Something Something Something Darkside. Another quality Parody.
Clothes, (Dress clothes for work.)
Wii Mario Kart. Love this game. Already set a world record in one of the tracks, WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Probably forgetting a thing or ten.
Joint Gifts:
Electric Grittle. Wanted one of these for awhile.
Magic Bullet. My mom said it looked cool and I know some people who got one, they love it. We'll see, I'm not a big blender person so who knows.
My son racked up as usual. Alot of toys, a few train sets, more books, other little toys and stuff, tool set, etc.
All in all it was a great Christmas.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 am
by Imo
I got myself a new camera =D
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 am
by Venus
Kruger<sp> Platinum KCup coffee/tea maker thing.
i have one of these, love it!
it was actually a gift from somone who used to play here lol
it may be one of my favorite possessions, i use it every day.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 am
by Sturm
Venus wrote:OK, what did u get for Christmas.
A double bladed axe with a Dragon mural on the blades.
A beard trimmer.
Socks.
Smokes.
Underwear.
Some xmas candy corn.
A bottle of Sambuca.
A xmas penguin tea light holder.
3 xmas dinners.
2 trips to the sunshine coast.
Copius amounts of sex from the gf.
Several Irish cream and Kalhua coffee's.
.
.
Overtime at work.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm
by Maverick
My family doesnt really do gifts so I didnt get much. Got money for Christmas and Hanukkah, Simpsons Season 2 Dvd, socks and 180 degree ear things.
And congrats on your Tiffany's present venus.
Dont lose it, thats seriously lame.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm
by Maverick
Oh I forgot about my present to myself. I bought Final Fantasy 8 from the Playstation Online store for $10.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm
by Gerien
I got new Logitech X540 5.1 computer speakers. Oh, and my best friend ordered me a replacement right side mirror for my motorcycle. (Truly a thoughtful gift.) Ruben got a new slider cell phone. We also got tickets to the Rose Bowl Parade New Year's morning with Mom and her boyfriend.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 am
by Atla
Lots of little things and 3 damned nice things:
-A stag handled Bowie Knife
-Dies for reloading .308 ammo
-Butt sex.
It was an excellent Christmas. Even if I did loose power at 7:30am Christmas morning until today because of an ice storm.
Re: so what did ya get??
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 am
by Gerien
You finally got fucked?