Page 1 of 1

Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 am
by Teanos
In light of the recent news about Tork, I think more then just I am thinking about all the people we have lost contact with over the years. It seems like Facebook is the more popular method of keeping in contact. If anyone wants to add me, please feel free.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Goff/1056939481
GChat - bjgoff@gmail.com

Those are really the only two that I use anymore.

Another option if you do use Facebook is to become a fan of the Monarchy themed page Kaz made, if nothing else it will give us away to contact people or to post news like this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monarchy- ... 0311540..1

Feel free to leave something here, or ask people to add you to your favorite messanger, or offer other ideas on a way to keep in touch with people.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 am
by Nether
Facebook: drnetherarias@yahoo.com
aim: itcomes
yahoo: drnetherarias


feel free to add me as well

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 am
by Gerien
brettv72_AT_gmail.com

only contact info for anything I use.

Brett VanBenschoten

(PS- can't post in the other thread for tech problems, but pissed that Tork invited me to his place in Pittsburgh once we moved to Philly and now I can't meet him.)

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Email: talonspyre@comcast.net
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 0117777202
Name: Jordan M. Schaefer
YahooIM: talonspyre

;-)

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 pm
by Gili
msn & facebook ############

I'm pretty much on msn 99% of the time, even if not there :)

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 pm
by Venus
breezy699@yahoo.com
aim-ladyvenus0213

yahoo messenger breezy699

facebook, add me thru email breezy699@yahoo.com
but tell me who u are when u add

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm
by Atla
You people keep magically finding me somehow...

Next Gerien is gonna add me!

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 pm
by TEVA
facebook and yahoo: lildebs2@sbcglobal.net.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am
by Gerien
Atla wrote:You people keep magically finding me somehow...

Next Gerien is gonna add me!
I'm not that masochistic.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 am
by Gem
should anyone want to find me on face book, search for my email GemmersE@gmail.com >.< just like let me know who you are or I'll ignore you.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 am
by Portia
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... =629408620

Make sure to include a note of who ya are or I probably won't add ya, I only add folks I actually know to avoid the hacking issues I'm told can occur.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:32 am
by MoP
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stijnhaus

Feel free to add me, but tell me who you are.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm
by Captain Ron
http://www.facebook.com/drummer73

staygolden73@gmail.com -- goes to my phone as well so I'm always available. Not that anyone ever needs me lol.

AIM -- bavariandeli00 but I am rarely on it.

I'll add you people that I don't already have.

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm
by Imo

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 am
by Kethry
Resurrecting this thread because Brian mentioned it, and I wanted to stalk everyone on Facebook! >;3

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kethry (tell me you're from Monarchy/Evernight, I only add people who I know or have mutual friends with)

AIM: Inspction12

Email: Inspction12@aol.com

That's about all I have these days, except for my Cosplay.com profile, and I doubt anyone cares about that. XD

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 am
by Amb
I spose I'll throw my stuff up here too :)

You can find me on facebook with ambuller81 at gmail.com (and like everyone else, let me know who you are or I ignore)

AIM: ambuller
Yahoo: violentdream

I don't get on AIM or yahoo too much anymore.. however, I am on facebook a LOT lol

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 am
by Grunt
I never understood why people would hit them self in the face with a book
too each their own I guess

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 pm
by Amb
Grunt wrote:I never understood why people would hit them self in the face with a book
too each their own I guess
No no Grunt, you're not hitting yourself in the face with a book.. you're hitting your friends in the face with a book!! Much more fun that way ;) LOL