Page 1 of 3

Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am
by losmar
This thread was brought up in Comments about 7 yrs ago, it was spammed in by a bot or an over-zealous marketer recently so it rose to the top and got noticed again. I figure its a good topic to cover again; I wonder at the differences in people's mindsets there may be.

I personally have stayed away from drugs, including smoking anything ever. This is interesting to me b/c EVERYONE smokes here in Europe it seems, and more than half have some funky kind of weed it seems(which American friends of mine say is crap). I've encountered poppers which seem to have made the guy using them insane, still not sure on the before/after though as he really is crazy when he's on them, drinking and smoking all at the same time usually.

I wonder how others in the community are doing with their stories.

Oh, I've picked up alcohol, I don't get carried away with it but I am learning to enjoy pretty much any kind of beer...thankfully haven't had to deal with American beer in the last 6 months though to make that a challenge.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am
by Nagash
Smoked pot for a bit. DIdn't have much effect on me, so I decided to stick with the booze. You'll never see me do pills, or snorting/shooting up.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am
by Gili
I'm fairly open minded and will usually try most things once, never used a needle for anything though...is about the exception.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 am
by Gerien
I have a laundry list of substances and methods. You'd all likely be very afraid of me if I gave you the details. :roll:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am
by asoc
I drink a little. Rarely drink too much.
If sitting at home, I will frequently rather have a Pepsi or juice instead of a beer.
I stay away from shots for the most part. Although sometimes I can't get away from them. Like last year on my Birthday. Ended up at at the house of the parent of a friend of a friend. Cool guy, but once it was slipped that it was my birthday I couldn't refuse the shots him and his wife pored for me, lol. Nor the one that the waitress gave me for free at the bar earlier.

I tried smoking tobacco as a teenager a few times. Didn't really do it for me.

Ever since I was a teenager I have always had friends who smoked pot. I never did though. They never pressured me to try it. Occasionally I got asked and no one cared when I said no thanks.

One nice thing about not being a big drinker is that when you do drink you don't need to drink as much.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am
by Gili
asoc wrote: One nice thing about not being a big drinker is that when you do drink you don't need to drink as much.
Aint that the truth lol. I've cut down loads over the years...was a pretty heavy drinker. In fact this is the first new year where i haven't attempted to quit entirely as my holiday boozing was well under control. First time in well over 10 years.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 pm
by Gerien
Gili wrote:I've cut down loads over the years...was a pretty heavy drinker.
And the award for understatement of the year goes to...

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 pm
by Gili
yup, pretty much. Apparently my liver is fine ...so god knows what that is about. I guess i must be one of the lucky ones. Or perhaps my scottish ancestry gives me some kind of liver of steel!

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:40 pm
by Nagash
LMAO


Hooray for trained livers! :)

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm
by MoP
Gili wrote:yup, pretty much. Apparently my liver is fine ...so god knows what that is about. I guess i must be one of the lucky ones. Or perhaps my scottish ancestry gives me some kind of liver of steel!
Eating raw livers of innocent children helps too.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm
by owly
i don't drink hardly ever maybe at New Years eve i can drink three American beers and get drunk lol.......

i stick with pot, i'm a pretty heavy smoker i tried a lot of drugs instead of listing them all i'll list what i didn't try.

1 PCP

And that's the list, i heard some real horror stories about PCP and afraid to try it had a couple of chances to try it but didn't bite, not even a nibble. Now days i stick with pot and i do diazepam i get prescribed the valium. In vegas and hawaii i was a meth head that's a bad drug i can tell you from first hand experience. Meth is so bad in hawaii that they should re-name the state to Ice-Land (Ice=Meth). If it wasn't for Hatama i'd be homeless on the street doing everything under the sun. Compared to other places pot in the states is very low quality, but provides me with a gentle high that i all so love........

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm
by Atla
Never touched any drugs ,ever.

But I do drink some. Sometimes more than others. Heh.

I've been known to snort gunpowder out of a strippers butt crack though.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm
by owly
It must of been another atla whom said in a old post that he tried pot a couple of times. And in another post by this other atla said he marked yes to if he ever tried marijuana in a police exam and they didn't hire him.

:P :P :P :P :P :lol: :P :P :P :P :o :shock: ;) :mrgreen:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm
by Venus
owly cant remember his name sometimes, but if it involves pot clearly he can remember everything u post:Pp

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm
by Stark
I've done my fair share of drugs when I was younger. Pot, alcohol, meth, acid, mushrooms, cocaine you get the idea. Nothing with a needle. Needles scare me.

As I've gotten older there are 3 that I do.
I drink once in a great while, have a soft spot for tequila.....mmmm tequila.
Me and the wife will go pick shrooms once a year, take our annual camping trip and have a good time.
I also smoke pot on a regular basis. I'm a legal grower for my brother-in-law. It has become quite a hobby for me. Growing in hydroponics I have learned some pretty cool stuff. Getting one hell of a green thumb. :)

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm
by Captain Ron
I drink occasionally and that's it. Never tried anything else. I have never really felt the need to do anything else.

I couldn't count on one hand the number of times I've been drunk. When I do drink it's between 1-4 drinks. Beer mostly, occasionally a shot or a margarita.

My cousins and I plan on heading to Ireland this spring and they drink a lot more than I do. I might have to start getting ready lol.

My main addiction is pop. But, as of last week I haven't had one, as opposed to 4 a day.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm
by owly
Although i used to do herion i never shot up i always smoked it the rich man style if you snort it it's in your body you can over dose and die, if you shoot it it's in your body you can over dose and die, but if you smoke it you pass out and live. Just wanted to make that clear i didn't in my first post here....

i'm curious what state do you live in Stark?

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 pm
by Stark
owly, I live in Oregon.

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 pm
by owly
2cool, grow one for me.......

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm
by Immigrant
Eating raw livers of innocent children helps too.
haggis does a body good!

a good bitter's my regular vice of choice as are any good spirits while the giggle weed depends on the quality of friends I can find at the time;p

heard storeis of shrooms in the northwest (while in Vancouver).. never tried it but sounds like an epic trip
My main addiction is pop.
stick with liqueur you'll live longer! lol that syrupy poison is corrosive as hell and can strip a corroded battery post down to bare metal in seconds (that's why soda cans have a plastic liner) and one of the stronger acids readily available.. worse yet if it's diet - can eat clean through all kinds of things. bulk up on anti-oxidants if that's your poison of choice;p (known some folks that wondered why they ended up on dialysis after burning their kidneys for years with that stuff.. scary what they will and wont 'let us' do)