Page 1 of 2

Super Bowl

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm
by Grunt
Geuax Saints
As a life long Saints fan I never thought this day would come

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm
by Gerien
GRUNT SIGHTING!

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm
by Grunt
After much procrastination at getting an email password
I have returned from lurking in the shadows

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm
by bigSparky
Welcome back. A sight for sore eyes indeed. I too shall be rooting for the Saints, if for no other reason than the Colts DO NOT belong in Indianapolis. I mean, how about the Indianapolis Ravens and the Colts go back to Baltimore where they should have always been?

I have no clue why, but I have always been partial to the Saints, as well as the Browns and Chiefs. If Houston had the Oilers again, my football world would be complete.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm
by Gerien
You've been honored in my sig in your absence.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:24 am
by Atla
I'm gonna go with Saints.

Just cause this girl I always wanted to bang, like really hard, is a huge Saints fan. So in her honor, I'm going for the Saints.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 am
by Thomas
Don't have a dog in the fight but I don't like the colts. I hope they get hit with the whoopin' stick.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 am
by Sturm-II
Saints


Wb Grunt

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm
by losmar
ParTY commeNces in 2 hrs! ENds arouNd 4am... darN local Time.

Glad 2 have u arouNd agaiN old guY.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm
by Stark
No superbowl for me. i have to work, falling a great big spruce tree and hauling it away. fucking trees!


WB Grunt

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm
by Thomas
Don't feel bad Stark, I'm going to work and will miss it as well. :cry:

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:18 pm
by Maverick
I think the Colts will win, but I dont care either way. I just want my squares to win and have an exciting game.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
by owly
i hope it's the kind of game that you don't know who going to win to the final minutes of the game........

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm
by Sturm-II
Woot!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am
by Teanos
Wow, Indy has a running game.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am
by Grunt
Not looking good for the Saints so far

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:15 am
by bigSparky
Looking a little better now though:) So far I think it's been a fairly decent game.

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 am
by bvaughan
Looking good for the Saints now. Manning's still looking strong though

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 am
by Grunt
looking real good for the Saints now
2 TD lead with 2 min left
GEAUX SAINTS

Re: Super Bowl

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 am
by Sturm-II
*Does the "Who Dat" 2 step :ugeek: