Page 1 of 1

Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 pm
by Link
Hey everyone! I thought I'd drop by and see how the community is going. I had talked to many of you over the years about school and wanted to give an update. I knew it would be hard to pick you all out individually, so I went with a thread.

Anyway, I am graduating from Vandy in May and getting ready to head to graduate school. I have been accepted to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in NYC for PhD studies in Cancer Biology. I'll most likely be attending this program, and my girlfriend (soon to be fiance-Link) will be going to medical school in NYC. It's a pretty sweet place and I'm excited to have such an opportunity.

So for those of you who have known me for the past.... DECADE... I grew up! Anyway, I should be around a bit to bs with you all in comments.

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 pm
by Gili
hey man, sounds like its going well. best of luck to thee :)

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 pm
by owly
hey linky you grew up right under my eyes, the best to you

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 pm
by Grunt
Little Bobby Bowman is all grown up.
You are like Letos first kid

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Doctor Link. Has a nice ring too it. Congratulations buddy!

*tips the propaganda hat*

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 am
by Sturm
*tips hat
Congrats Link :mrgreen:

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 am
by Mickal Redwater
Good luck Link!

Grad school is interesting :P You get paid nothing to work a lot ;) But in the end i hope its fruitful! Just finished my half way to my doctorate ;p and just figured out my thesis!

Though NYC will be a fun place to be a grad student! Too bad it seems like between the 2 of you, you'll be past broke.

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 am
by MoP
Mickal Redwater wrote:Too bad it seems like between the 2 of you, you'll be past broke.
1. He's not you
2. Because he's not you, he has a girlfriend he can rent out or even sell.


Oh, and welcome back, Link!

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 pm
by Nagash
Good to see you again, master Link, and good to hear all is well with ya!

And probably even better that you're back here so you can discuss furries and felching with the Gerien. :P

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 pm
by owly
DR Link my knee soar could you write a prescription fpr 4 hundred oxycodone :mrgreen:

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 pm
by Immigrant
lmfao

good luck Link and good to see you back! (doubt we'll be seeing much of you again once you start in the program but drop in once in a while!)

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:04 am
by TEVA
Congrats Link.

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 am
by Hatama
LINKY POOH! STOP GROWING UP ALREADY!

You're making me feel old dammit. I remember your first day of high school! Now you're graduating college and talking about a fiance?!?!?!

Congratulations sweety! You did good :)

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm
by Venus
i dont think im gonna be able to call u doctor.
it would be like having to call steven mister or sir....:P

Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:41 am
by MoP
Venus wrote:i dont think im gonna be able to call u doctor.
it would be like having to call steven mister or sir....:P
And we all know he's a woman!