Page 1 of 1

job interview

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm
by Gerien
Just finished a 3 hour interview with a company called Doctor Evidence that researches, collates, analyzes, and databases clinical trials and other published material for pharma and other medical clients. (Though that doesn't do it justice.) Very much joining a team of people committed to a dream if I say yes - but it's a dream I could really get behind. They're game changers when it comes to what they're doing.

And it went very, very well. They already said that we are an obvious fit, and will let me know in a couple of days. I also need to decide, because I'd be committing myself to this. This is a big career decision, not just a job.

Wish me luck, folks.

Re: job interview

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm
by Sturm
Best of luck.

Re: job interview

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 pm
by owly
Good luck Gerien

Re: job interview

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm
by Grunt
Good luck Gerien
I am sure you will do well

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:15 am
by Captain Ron
Good luck sir!

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:19 am
by TEVA
Best wishes and Good Luck!

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 am
by Nether
Sweet, time for for beer.

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:54 am
by MoP
Good luck, Gerien!

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 am
by Nagash
Good luck, mate!

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm
by Venus
good luck!!!:)

Re: job interview

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:00 pm
by Nato
That sounds great!

Wishing you the best!!