Page 1 of 1
Constitutional law
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 pm
by Grunt
http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik
Here is an 8 hour lecture on the constitution if anyone is interested
Re: Constitutional law
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 am
by owly
Boy that's a long one, i have a look at it tomorrow morning i'm interested in what it all says.........
Re: Constitutional law
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am
by Lady Maven
It was required viewing for a class. *I* liked it, but I had a feeling I was alone in that.
Re: Constitutional law
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 am
by Grunt
I thought it was a pretty good lecture but could not sit thru it in one sitting
Re: Constitutional law
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm
by owly
i sat through the first half i will go 1 part per day i liked it so far.......
Re: Constitutional law
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
This Constitution thing, what is it used for?
Re: Constitutional law
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 am
by Sturm-II
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:This Constitution thing, what is it used for?
I'll take what is The lil guy taken it to the big guy with a stick for $1000.