Page 1 of 1

Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 pm
by MoP
It's International Women Bringing Men a Sandwich Day. Hurrah!

Re: Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 pm
by Grunt
woohoo
I want to hold out for beer and BJ day

Re: Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm
by Amb
Ha.. men wish that was every day!

Silly men

Re: Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm
by MoP
If you train the wife correctly, it should be every day.

It's just a pity you lose so much time in training her cleanliness.

Re: Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 pm
by Sturm-II
MoP wrote:It's International Women Bringing Men a Sandwich Day. Hurrah!
:lol:
I forsee the rise of the Amazon nation.

Re: Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm
by Amb
I foresee a bunch of hungry men LOL

Re: Let's celebrate!

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm
by owly
i'll take chips with that BJ oh wait i mean sandwich