Page 1 of 2

FML

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 pm
by Gerien
Divorce may be in the works.

Re: FML

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 pm
by Grunt
who is FML
Who are they divorcing

Re: FML

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
FML = Fuck My Life

I think Gerien is getting divorced.

I am very sorry to hear that.

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 am
by owly
i'm sorry Gerien

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 am
by bigSparky
Doesn't matter who or what you are, divorce sucks universally. Sorry to hear it man. I'd love to give you the "as one door closes, another opens" and "there's always more fish in the sea" and "it gets easier with time" platitudes, but they didn't work for me when I got divorced. They are all pretty much true of course. They just really don't help much when you are in the middle of it. Take care of you first, and good luck.

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 am
by Grunt
have to agree that sux

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 am
by TEVA
Sorry to hear that dude.
MY brother is going thr one right now also and its painful.

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 am
by Gerien
Still holding out hope while he yells at me. :cry:

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 am
by MoP
Didn't see this one coming, at all :(

Sorry to hear it, Gerien.

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm
by Venus
Really sorry to hear that Gerien. I hope things work out. Divorce sucks.
Just remember, we're here if you need to rant.:)

<Look I even capitalized stuff just for you, since I know it annoys you when I don't:Pp>

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 pm
by Nato
Aww, man. That is so disappointing and sad!

I hope you're able to reconcile. But if not, feel free to marry me.

Re: FML

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 am
by Captain Ron
I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you.

Re: FML

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 am
by Gerien
Nato wrote:I hope you're able to reconcile. But if not, feel free to marry me.
But I want kids. ;)

Still not good, but steps are being made at reconciliation. Of course, I still could end up moving across country alone for a new job - which I interview for on May 4, so there is at least some good news.

Re: FML

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 pm
by Kenos
hope it all works out

of course if it does not just remember: you can't make them love you, but you can make them pay

Re: FML

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 pm
by TEVA
I hope you get both hubby and job.

Re: FML

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm
by owly
all the best Gerien

Re: FML

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 am
by Gerien
Bad again. Why is it so hard to just love someone?

Re: FML

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:40 am
by TEVA
Love is precious thing to have and to fight for.

Re: FML

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm
by owly
Love is on a slippery sliding slope, you have to have steady footing

Re: FML

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 am
by Nato
We all know relationships take work, but I don't think loving someone SHOULD be hard. So. You know. Make sure you're taken care of.