Happy Birthday Kain
Moderator: Staff
Re: Happy Birthday Kain
Happy B-day 
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Happy Birthday Kain
Happy Birthday kain hope it was great day for you.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: Happy Birthday Kain
Way too late, but still a happy birthday 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Happy Birthday Kain
Ridiculously late at this point, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^___^
I'd love to see those gorgeous eyes of yours again! XP
I'd love to see those gorgeous eyes of yours again! XP
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Re: Happy Birthday Kain
hope you got lucky!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest