Page 1 of 2

old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:26 am
by Dysh
Well I don't know how many of the old friends are still around but hope everything is well.

Lord of Kaos, Cindy, Aqua, Chains, Barr, Warf, Owly, Odo, or any ISAer or you heathens still around???

anyway I can be reached at dysh_isa@hotmail.com

just stopped by and say hi ... best luck to Kaz and the community here.

and yeah I just started on another new game called Lord of Ultima on World 5 (server 5)... and soon SC2 !! I got my beta key so yeah ! hah..

anyway hope you guys are doing well in life. Best to ya all.


Dysh

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 am
by MoP
Welcome back, Dysh!

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 am
by Gili
howdy

lord of ultima is that the EA released browser game? I was reading about that the other day. If folks like EA think there is a market for browser based games it does make you wonder. But i guess Facebook already shows us that majority of people will waste time in browser based games do alsorts of random crap :)

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 am
by MoP
Taking care of animals and plowing fields is NOT crap! :evil:

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am
by Gili
"ah help, someone needs to poke my badger with a spoon!"

:D

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 am
by MoP
Yes, exactly.

So, will you become my Zoomate?

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm
by Bogumil
/spam

Howdy Dysh. You should start up a kingdom and bring some friends along.

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 pm
by Amb
Hey Dysh :) always nice to see another old familiar name around!

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm
by owly
heyhey Dysh it's been to long wb

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm
by Sturm
:shock:
His royal Dyshyness....bows

Re: old friends

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 pm
by Grunt
Waves from corner

Re: old friends

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 am
by TEVA
Hello Dysh wb

Re: old friends

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 am
by asoc
Dysh!!!

Re: old friends

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:25 am
by Wretch
They all come back, lol.

Good to see you around, man.

Re: old friends

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 am
by Maverick
Good to see you old man.

Hope that everything has been going well.

Re: old friends

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am
by Dysh
wow.. so many old faces.. ya know I always wonder if I make one post and will I just fade away or... I come back to check it out .. guess I still wondered about if you old farts are still around heh..

where is cindy?

nice to see ya all.. you guys still use ICQ or something? I guess I'll have to find a way to find you guys online and chat..

Gili, yes.. web browse game heh.. already beat Kingdom of Camelot... 2mil+ might there since 2 weeks ago.. bored... now ganna beat up Lord of Ultima hehe it's like Monarchy + farmville hahah =p

maybe i'll start a kingdom here..

but yeah all is well.. busy as well in real life.. and goddamn.. Lakers lost tonight.. damn Kobe can't shoot tonight... bah..

Re: old friends

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm
by owly
When the guilds game comes back up it would be cool to see isa in there........

i'd join

Re: old friends

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 am
by Immigrant
hey Dysh, can I be your friend? *weg*
Taking care of animals and plowing fields is NOT crap!
::can only image the hours of 'fun' mucking virtual cow dookie::

Re: old friends

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm
by SatreFo
Hello everybody.

I've been playing in the Domination game here. Dysh I signed up for the Lord of Ultima game, world 5.

Re: old friends

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 pm
by Dysh
Imm..lol sure why not..

Fo, what name do you go by in World 5? I am always Dysh haha.. if you can send me a msg via game or find us we are Demigods there. =) I can invite you into the guild and I got some build guides for ya!!