Page 1 of 1

Convocation ceremony

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 am
by Gerien
I'm getting my Master's hood and diploma tomorrow at 12:30. It will be webcast if anyone cares to watch. It's a small ceremony; just library science graduates.

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/graduation/2010 ... ment10.htm

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:55 pm
by owly
Congrats

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:54 am
by TEVA
I bet your happy that is all over with and done.
Congrats.

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:38 am
by Sturm-II
Congrats

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:37 pm
by Grunt
Congrats
Is this the ceremony when they give Super Librarian his cape

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:23 am
by MoP
No, it's where the hero reveals himself to the audience!

Nicely done, master Gerien.

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:01 pm
by Jezebel
Congrats. I wore my hood for the first time on Friday - since I had no family, I didn't go to my own graduation. But I appreciated the pride and enjoyment of the families of my students Friday.

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm
by Gerien
Grunt wrote:Congrats
Is this the ceremony when they give Super Librarian his cape
sort of. I got a really big hood. ;)

Pictures here:
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/ ... onvocation

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:57 pm
by Sturm-II
We bestow on you the title of Jedi.
Welcomes you, the council does. :mrgreen:

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm
by Immigrant
wow, fwit sorry I missed it - that's huge and congrats on what I'm sure was the crowning glory of much sacrifice and expense - well done! [edit]made all the more impressive btw, since you're a self-made man by all appearances ..much respect![/edit]

Re: Convocation ceremony

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm
by Nagash
Grats! :)