ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

whos the Hottest

Vivien Leigh
0
No votes
Elizabeth Taylor
0
No votes
Catherine Zeta Jones
1
8%
Kate Beckinsale
1
8%
Angelina Jolie
2
17%
Sophia Loren
2
17%
Natalie Wood
0
No votes
Ava Gardner
0
No votes
Liv Tyler
4
33%
Salma Hayek
2
17%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Shredman » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 pm

ok the redhead thread got some pretty good votes, this one will be much harder i would think... there were so many who could have been on this list, Megan Fox, Raquel Welch, Elizabeth Hurley, Audry Hepburn, Penolpy Cruz and many others... but could only fit 10 on here, and heres my top 10




Vivien Leigh
http://morganafaye.files.wordpress.com/ ... nleigh.jpg


Elizabeth Taylor
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 24-768.jpg



Catherine Zeta Jones
http://www.photopumpkin.com/wp-content/ ... ones-1.jpg



Kate Beckinsale
http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpape ... sale-5.jpg



Angelina Jolie
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecraw ... egnant.jpg



Sophia Loren
http://chuchscoop.files.wordpress.com/2 ... _loren.jpg



Natalie Wood
http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/8/812/ ... e-wood.jpg



Ava Gardner
http://venus.provocateuse.com/images/ph ... ner_01.jpg




Liv Tyler
http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media ... er_036.jpg




Salma Hayek
http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/salm ... ture-1.jpg


i will wait to cast my vote, as i need to think about it some more lol
Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Maverick » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Im always about doing dark haired starlets.

Anyways no Jessica Biel or Meghan Fox?

There are just to many brunettes.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Shredman » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 pm

yea way to many, probably gonna put J Biel on the blondes list , which will be even harder than the brunetts ....


Biel could have went on any list, she changes her hair color as often as most change socks lol

i thing her natural color is sandy blonde tho


and i have made my choice,,,

M Douglas is a very lucky man

Zeta Jones is one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen.... altho K Backenseil and A Gardner got very close looks lol
Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Maverick » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm

I thought Biel was naturally a brunette (its what she was in the earliest episodes of 7th heaven I believe.)

And blondes are way easier than brunettes.

hahaaa
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Gerien » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 am

You all really need to get laid.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Atla » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:39 am

Natalie Wood?

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's Nato's real name.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah, a niece of Christina Boner's, isn't she? ;)


Shredperson, your choices suck, I abstain. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by MoP » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 am

Give us your choices then!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 am

I'm currently at work. I'm pretty sure some of the pictures I'd find would be NSFW and would get me fired. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by MoP » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 am

If you can't watch hot women at work you should find another job anyway.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:12 am

True, that.


As you insist, I'd at least want Keira Knightley and Megan Fox on the list. And Sarah Shahi too.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Atla » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm

I gave my vote to Kate Beckinsale.

Oh la la!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Venus » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 pm

you should listen to mav about jessica beil hes an expert /rolls eyes

and when u do blonds i insist one of them is angelina jolie in her gone in sixty seconds picture
shes hotter there as a blond!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Gerien » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Venus wrote:and when u do blonds i insist one of them is angelina jolie in her gone in sixty seconds picture
shes hotter there as a blond!!!
If you're going to break them out into categories you have to pick their natural ones. Hair dye a blond does not make.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Shredman » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 am

humm no wonder ava gardner dont have any votes, her link isnt working anymore for me, neither is kate backseils .... are all the links working for you guys ????
Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by TEVA » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 am

I think Liv Tyler is beautiful and she looks like my oldest daughter.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Gerien » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 am

TEVA wrote:I think Liv Tyler is beautiful and she looks like my oldest daughter.
Depending on the age, either Atla or Reylan just got [edit]excited[/edit].
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Mwhahaha.

And sorry Penus, I'm not a fan of dreadlocks. Even if it is Angelina Jolie.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm

So I'm watching Shooter this morning, while I clean my rifle from last night varmint match... which I lost miserably by the way.

And I see - Rhona Mitra!

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/g ... /img_6.jpg

Oooooh! Aaaaah!

Than I remember she was in Doomsday. And in that movie was this totally super hot little known chick named...

Lee-Anne Liebenberg

Who? Who is this super sexy darkhaired hotness that I speak of?

Image
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Stryfe
Lost Soul
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Post by Stryfe » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Salma <3

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest