Page 1 of 2

ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 pm
by Shredman
ok the redhead thread got some pretty good votes, this one will be much harder i would think... there were so many who could have been on this list, Megan Fox, Raquel Welch, Elizabeth Hurley, Audry Hepburn, Penolpy Cruz and many others... but could only fit 10 on here, and heres my top 10




Vivien Leigh
http://morganafaye.files.wordpress.com/ ... nleigh.jpg


Elizabeth Taylor
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 24-768.jpg



Catherine Zeta Jones
http://www.photopumpkin.com/wp-content/ ... ones-1.jpg



Kate Beckinsale
http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpape ... sale-5.jpg



Angelina Jolie
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecraw ... egnant.jpg



Sophia Loren
http://chuchscoop.files.wordpress.com/2 ... _loren.jpg



Natalie Wood
http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/8/812/ ... e-wood.jpg



Ava Gardner
http://venus.provocateuse.com/images/ph ... ner_01.jpg




Liv Tyler
http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media ... er_036.jpg




Salma Hayek
http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/salm ... ture-1.jpg


i will wait to cast my vote, as i need to think about it some more lol

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 pm
by Maverick
Im always about doing dark haired starlets.

Anyways no Jessica Biel or Meghan Fox?

There are just to many brunettes.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 pm
by Shredman
yea way to many, probably gonna put J Biel on the blondes list , which will be even harder than the brunetts ....


Biel could have went on any list, she changes her hair color as often as most change socks lol

i thing her natural color is sandy blonde tho


and i have made my choice,,,

M Douglas is a very lucky man

Zeta Jones is one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen.... altho K Backenseil and A Gardner got very close looks lol

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm
by Maverick
I thought Biel was naturally a brunette (its what she was in the earliest episodes of 7th heaven I believe.)

And blondes are way easier than brunettes.

hahaaa

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 am
by Gerien
You all really need to get laid.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:39 am
by Atla
Natalie Wood?

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's Nato's real name.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 am
by Nagash
Yeah, a niece of Christina Boner's, isn't she? ;)


Shredperson, your choices suck, I abstain. :P

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 am
by MoP
Give us your choices then!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 am
by Nagash
I'm currently at work. I'm pretty sure some of the pictures I'd find would be NSFW and would get me fired. :P

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 am
by MoP
If you can't watch hot women at work you should find another job anyway.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:12 am
by Nagash
True, that.


As you insist, I'd at least want Keira Knightley and Megan Fox on the list. And Sarah Shahi too.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm
by Atla
I gave my vote to Kate Beckinsale.

Oh la la!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 pm
by Venus
you should listen to mav about jessica beil hes an expert /rolls eyes

and when u do blonds i insist one of them is angelina jolie in her gone in sixty seconds picture
shes hotter there as a blond!!!

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm
by Gerien
Venus wrote:and when u do blonds i insist one of them is angelina jolie in her gone in sixty seconds picture
shes hotter there as a blond!!!
If you're going to break them out into categories you have to pick their natural ones. Hair dye a blond does not make.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 am
by Shredman
humm no wonder ava gardner dont have any votes, her link isnt working anymore for me, neither is kate backseils .... are all the links working for you guys ????

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 am
by TEVA
I think Liv Tyler is beautiful and she looks like my oldest daughter.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 am
by Gerien
TEVA wrote:I think Liv Tyler is beautiful and she looks like my oldest daughter.
Depending on the age, either Atla or Reylan just got [edit]excited[/edit].

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:12 pm
by Atla
Mwhahaha.

And sorry Penus, I'm not a fan of dreadlocks. Even if it is Angelina Jolie.

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm
by Atla
So I'm watching Shooter this morning, while I clean my rifle from last night varmint match... which I lost miserably by the way.

And I see - Rhona Mitra!

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/g ... /img_6.jpg

Oooooh! Aaaaah!

Than I remember she was in Doomsday. And in that movie was this totally super hot little known chick named...

Lee-Anne Liebenberg

Who? Who is this super sexy darkhaired hotness that I speak of?

Image

Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 pm
by Stryfe
Salma <3