Page 1 of 9

Picture Time!

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:25 pm
by DeviusZwei
OK, so first of all, I actually dug up the most recently made picture thread I could find, because I didn't want to start a new one due to the fact that everyone has already posted their pictures in the old thread and won't want to re-post them. However, there seems to be something awry with that thread, because after my post this morning obviously the thread should have been bumped to the top of the comments list. It was not moved at all, same page, same position, even with my post added and the date of the most recent post updated. SO, that is why I am making a new pictures thread, because I couldn't use my picture post to bump the old one (I am assuming this is due to the fact that the old picture thread was moved from it's original location.) So, here is my post and pictures, that you would have missed out on, because who the hell looks at page 3 of comments unless they are looking for something specific? Not me. Enjoy, and please, feel free to post your own (even though we've done this a million times, it's still fun :) )

From the other picture thread that wouldn't move:
DeviusZwei wrote:
Droevig wrote:Ppl have already seen me during the Mr/Ms Evernight contest but sure, this is from January is that recent enough?

(I know I cheated I covered my face) BUHA!

Image
I like the hair color as well. Let's see another though! You covered your face and all those old pictures are archived! I can't be expected to dig through all that! It took me 20 minutes to find this picture!

Also, Lare, still cute as ever.

I'll see if I can find any of JUST me, I doubt it somehow... Maybe an old navy picture and then some more recent eh?

Image

This is from years ago, when I was on the ship, Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69)! However, I couldn't locate any right now of me in my dress whites or anything cool like that... So I'll try to locate one of those CDs later and upload a nice classic Sailor pic.

Image

That's from late May. So, pretty recent. Yeah, my hair is dyed black. I was tired of that sandy blonde / brown / wtf color is it, color... Anyway, isn't my sweetheart just darling? She's the best :D

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:59 am
by Amb
ok, in my total boredom tonight i'll add a newer one of me (it's huge, but i dont know how to resize it LOL)..

Image

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm
by DeviusZwei
:D yay picture sharing in a thread that will bump. I wants more!

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 pm
by owly
Image

Image

And a rare case of a Alien getting anal probed lol

Image

Some of you already seenh these pictures before we lost our camera and i can't take a new picture, these pictures are a few months old.........

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 am
by Droevig
uhhh owly, what are you lighting in that second picture?

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 am
by DeviusZwei
lol. nice pics owly. i especially like the 2nd (go go herb), and the 3rd.

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:11 am
by Silverwolfe
HEre are a few of me since the whole photo thing is being done.

Image

Image

Image

Image

There ya go. :D

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 pm
by DeviusZwei
w00t. go go military peeps!

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 am
by Atla
No Marine Corps pics from me. ;p

Here's a couple from yesterday when I went offroading with the girlfriend.

It was supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny, time we hit TN border it was 45 degrees and pouring rain. We wheeled anyways, with the top down.

Ya ever been hit in the eye with a rain drop at 60mph on the highway? Fuuuuuuck that.

Image
Image

Actually, I found a Marine Corps pic from Infantry Training. We were waiting on some bullshit so we were cheesing for the camera, and I was trying my best John Wayne look.

The buddy I'm with is 'Tater Tot', this Irish kid from NYC.

Image

Oooh, I found a bunch of old pics online. From 2008, 3 Gun match.
Image

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:06 pm
by Kaz
I moved the picture thread to the introductions forum, because it had dropped of the first page of comments.

The comments thread was a link to the Introduction forum, hence it not bumping in comments.

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:31 pm
by Venus
i miss dating a guy who goes mudding!

its probably been five years since i went

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm
by Atla
Venus wrote:i miss dating a guy who goes mudding!

its probably been five years since i went
Cause you're attracted to people like Maverick.

Little sissy nerdy boys with college degrees, more estrogen than testosterone, 40 mpg econoboxes, and making over 100k a year.

Or total badass's like me. That enjoy 10 mpg rigs, snorting gun powder off stripper nipples, killing people as a career choice, and making less than 20k a year.

Obviously, I'm the winner here!

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:58 pm
by Venus
Cause you're attracted to people like Maverick.
LOL believe me Atla, he was the exception, not the rule.

my attraction runs to strong, take charge kinda guys who like to play with guns and can fix all the things in the house that break and like to work on their trucks/jeeps etc:Pp


and i do miss mudding:P

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm
by Gerien
Venus wrote:my attraction runs to strong, take charge kinda guys who like to play with guns and can fix all the things in the house that break and like to work on their trucks/jeeps etc:Pp
You like gay men?

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm
by Venus
lol id have to say ive never met a gay man that likes that stuff:P

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 pm
by Maverick
First of all thank you for using degrees, and not just degree, because having 1 degree would be shameful.

I do not drive an econo box, I drive a 93 stick shift probe, some people may say ladies car, I say its paid for and I dont worry if people dent it, etc.

Thirdly, I have more testosterone than you. Some guys need a big gun because they dont have one in their pants. If you have one in your pants, well you dont need a jeep or a big gun.

Fourthly,
my attraction runs to strong, take charge kinda guys who like to play with guns and can fix all the things in the house that break and like to work on their trucks/jeeps etc:Pp
Im a take charge kind of guy who plays with video games and knows how to use a combination of telephone/credit card to pay another guy to fix all the things that break and the car as well.

That should be my new pick up line.

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 pm
by Gerien
Venus wrote:lol id have to say ive never met a gay man that likes that stuff:P
Yes you have, just not in person.

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 pm
by Maverick
Id like to know how many gay men venus has met ever.

Over/under 5?

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm
by Venus
maybe im meeting the wrong kinda gay men then! i already love having a gay guy best friend but sadly mine moved away:(

i still miss him alot.

Re: Picture Time!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm
by Venus
i was a visual merchandise manager for a major department store

wanna guess how many of the guys who we went to conferences with and meetings etc with were straight? and how many came down to help me with major events were straight?

so yeah ive met WAY over five.
hell my best friend for seven years was gay!